Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 44
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Approaching Wesir  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Satsenu

• Shemsu
Re: Approaching Wesir
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 08:41:50 am »
One of my beloveds is Wesir-Sokar, the "growing" or "creation" style Wesir. I sense him as a green skinned Wesir, his essence between the fertile soil and the dark green stems of plants where the sun doesn't directly hit. He has loved a handful of rich soil or seeds as offerings from me as well as things handmade and cool water. Personality wise, I experience him as a quieter, contemplative and observing entity. I have experienced him as lively on occasions, but this is my general feeling with him. I hope that helps a little!

Kind regards,
Satsenu
Satsenu, Daughter of Two
I am the daughter of Wepwawet(-Yinepu) and Bast, beloved of Wesir-Sokar and Amun-Ra.

Offline Pakhutueben

• Beginner
Re: Approaching Wesir
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 03:03:15 pm »
Em hotep,

I experienced Wesir as a calm god of deep wisdom. He has many different aspects and when I see him, he is surrounded by a kind of dark blue light. Wesir loves, if you play an instrument for him and sometimes he also starts to dance. He can bringe change/transformation or stability into your life. Wesir is the king of everything that lives and dies. He is the guarantor of the circles of neheh and the eternal afterlife. Wesir brings happiness and hope to those who have great loss or depression.
A less known aspect of him is the one as god of fire - often connected with Ptah.
He ist also an astral god, connected with Orion, who knows everything. The all-knowing-aspect of Wesir is also shown by the eye-shaped hieroglyph "irit" in his name. To see everything means to know it all in the secondary symbolic meaning. Hieoglyphs have layers of meaning. They are much more than our alphabet.
The throne-shaped hieroglyph is a connection to his wife Aset.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 03:13:54 pm by Pakhutueben »
"I am the flame enlighting the night. I am Osir-Chontameni, lord of the great beneath and my heart burns like the Eye of Horus at the brightest day. Truly I am the one of Djed and evil shall fear me. The light of Osir-Chontameni casts out the darkness, turns it into the purest essence of Ma'at."

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2314
  • stats Total Posts: 255077
  • stats Total Topics: 16943
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 96
  • stats Most Online: 182