Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ok this is going to sound wacky but bear with me here...  (Read 978 times)

Offline Salqu

• Beginner
Ok this is going to sound wacky but bear with me here...
« on: May 31, 2017, 04:54:45 pm »
This could be a serious breakthrough if I get the component I need.

I am going to make a device to hear the Gods and convert their voices into digital sound. LAUGH IF YOU WANT but you can also read my explanation as to why this will work, and perhaps provide some input on what you could could cause the effect I need to make this work.

WHAT I NEED: I need to make some sort of vibration happen when a Netjer speaks. Ideally I would be making a lazer beam vibrate, but this may not be possible. I may be looking for some kind of crystal that vibrates when they speak. But if there is a vibration! There is a way!

So I am really into my esoteric science. And I mean real science I apply scientific method to it. I know that some people have a built in Godphone, if you will. I have been looking into why this could work, and I have known how a normal ear functions for a while now. I have determined that it is 99.99% possible to make a device that will allow those of us with no built in Godphone to hear them. The device I have designed does most of the work already, it is basically a big electronic God ear. The way it would work would be via inducting the specific voices down a special antenna, to start with. The antenna is based on what I have discovered about the spiritual senses which are controlled in specific regions of the brain. This will mimic that.

The other main part of it will be a component on the end of the antenna, which is the bit that seriously gets them into a format I can use. I would need to have vibration happening. It could be a crystal vibrating but ideally a lazer beam. Depending on what is actually vibrating I will need a different component to allow it to modulate the frequency in the circuit the way I want it to.

When the Gods speak, if they are to be heard... They are causing vibrations. Something, somewhere is vibrating. Without vibration there is no sound. And by the Gods I will find a way to tune into that!

SUMMARY: I need to know if anyone has any experience with a Netjer causing vibrations to happen, or maybe there is a kind of crystal you know reacts when they speak. Or some sort of something you have a wild crazy theory about, maybe you're sure about it maybe you are not. Share it anyway! Everything helps.

Even better still would be anyone who has any information or experiences or anything with light reacting to the presence of a Netjer, or the voice of one at all.

And I need details about any experiences. When did it happen, where did it happen, was there anything out of the ordinary that may have caused this phenomenon to happen. Anything.

Thank you and yes I am crazy that's what makes all the best scientists. Feel free to laugh now if you want I don't mind :)

Offline Taji

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Ok this is going to sound wacky but bear with me here...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 06:35:58 pm »
Too bad the Amazing Randi isn't running his million dollar challenge anymore. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
Tasedjebbastmut, The One Whom Bast-Mut Restores to Life
Fierce | Proud | Strong
Daughter of Bast-Mut | Beloved of Yinepu-Wepwawet, Sekhmet-Hethert, Set, Heru-wer, and Aset-Serqet

Offline Tephiliosa

• Remetj
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:47:28 am »
Em hotep, Salqu!

I am very much interested in your device and have some resources on my end to get you the information you need. I have Godphone, a fairly sizable and growing collection of crystals (tumbled and raw), and a computer/electronics-genius boyfriend. I will gladly update you with any experiences I have and will begin conducting experiments once I get everything together. I will also work with candles as flame is sensitive to vibrations in the air. I will keep you updated!

Senebty!
Preferred pronouns: They, Them

Offline Salqu

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 11:16:26 pm »
Thank you, please message me. Also it's not a reaction to a physical vibration I am after. It's more translating a vibration that I believe happens within a metaphysical force called the Aether (see the works of Einstein, Tesla etc. on this concept) into a physical vibration.
And oh I don't care about the million dollar challenge, a few of my more down to Earth inventions I am hoping will get me past that mark if I ever have the chance to produce them.
This is what I do, I'm your friendly neighbourhood mad scientist inventor, classic Nikola Tesla style :P

Offline ubenetsenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 10:33:31 am »
einstein's work, supported by the michelson-morley experiment, rejected the necessity of aether.
ubenetsenu - "two appear shining"
sat Sekhmet-Mut her Khonsu
meryt Wesir her Serqet-Aset
𓁴𓁳
tarot and heka by request

Offline Salqu

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 10:01:26 pm »
Though he did, if you look, do some work on it. Though a lot of the work going on at the time was by Nikola Tesla.

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 11:26:10 am »
Em hotep Salqu!

I've been puzzling over this idea a few days now and I see major flaws in the experiment. Constructive criticism if you will on the metaphysical process, if not the scientific part.

A) How will you tell it's a Godphone not a Spiritphone?
You aren't really making a definition between the vibrations Deities create versus those that spirits create. Additionally, where would Spirits that are closer to Deities (say the Rokkr or Netjeri like Tutu) end up on that scale? What about individual vibrations Gods have that can shift based upon the form they are in? How will you determine if a Deity is a Deity and not a spirit or Spirit masquerading as a Deity or even speaking for Them in a messenger capacity?

B) How will you tell it's a Godphone not a "Mindphone"?
How will you determine that your invention will not simply read information off the minds of others or yourself? Much like divination systems, how can you tell that the system is actually working independent of the operator or other external influences/vibrations?

C) How will you ensure that a Deity will use the apparatus at all?
Speaking from personal belief, I do not think a Deity would use this apparatus at all. It's essential purpose is to replace a Godphone which is a spiritual component some people have sometimes with varying degrees of clarity. Saying that, if we were intended to hear all the Deities all the time, we would; there's a reason that not everyone hears Them all the time or even once. The purpose of faith, something existent in all beliefs/religions involving Deities, is to give us hope in the dark that there will be light. Part of faith involves not hearing that Deity and even people with Godphones have quiet times where they do not hear Them. Additionally, we have some experiences within the House of Deities being accidentally recorded during a saq, the result was a recording that does not contain Their voices, but only the voices of those speaking to Them.

D) How are you intending to measure a vibration that is immeasurable?
Within science, the vibration you are describing is currently immeasurable by our tools. You would first have to find a way to measure and record these vibrations.

E) What about experiences that are Godphone that don't use words?
Very few people get actual words; many get impressions, inspirations, and even pictures. Oftentimes the people "hearing" the Gods are really just interpreting the various signs and signals one is receiving.

F) Could you use one of those ghost hunting pucks?
They read and record changes in the environment within our ability to do so. The premise of the puck being used to communicate is that the algorithm that interprets this data is connected to several words. The spirit (or maybe Spirit or Deity) can use this to speak, manipulating the environment at will to have the correct response come out. It has been used, with some success, within various "Ghost Hunting" groups.

I'm not wholly sure how you intend to overcome these hurdles and am quite interested to hear your process of doing so.

Senebty
Ra'awy

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Edited spelling.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:26:57 pm by Ra'awyserqet »
(They/them)

Sat Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy | (aus), meryt Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner

Offline Salqu

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 04:27:49 am »
Well those are some good thoughts and questions, they certainly raised a lot of thoughts and questions of my own, I suppose at this point it all comes down to experimentation. Though I will think upon these further, and see if I can figure something out. Thank you for your (godpun coming) Input :D

As for knowing if it is a Deity or a spirit, I would ask things of Yinepu (Dad) that only he would know the answer to, to clarify whether or not it is him. Though if the device works for both spirits and Netjer, I guess that comes down to the discretion and personal judgement of the individual.

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 11:54:45 am »
If you come up with any thoughts, I'd love to theorize with you. I find the idea fascinating and enjoy puzzling over it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

(They/them)

Sat Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy | (aus), meryt Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner

Offline Bestekeni

• Semer-Wati
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 12:52:33 pm »
I don't think this is how the gods work.
Fedw diviner for Bes
𓃀𓎂𓀭𓏏𓎡𓈖𓁐
Sat Bes her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Heru-wer her Amun-Ra her Bast

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2468
  • stats Total Posts: 264351
  • stats Total Topics: 17569
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 98
  • stats Most Online: 182