collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Signing off  (Read 1016 times)

Online Senuwierneheh

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Signing off
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 08:16:32 am »
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Emecor!  May the Netjeru continue to bless you.

Senebty,
Neheh...
Senuwierneheh (My Two, forever)
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet her Set, meryt Ptah-Sokar-Wesir, Djehuty, her Heru-Wer
Self-care Hethert, Set and Ptah Advocate
𓁥 𓁣 𓁰

Offline Justice60

Re: Signing off
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 08:50:28 am »
Em hotep Emecor.

Never doubt the Gods. I would be dead many times over if I had. I thought I had.....I thought I had no faith at one stage.
Then, at that very time, my (now) ex-fiance, tried to kill me by running over me in a pick up after he had knocked me out with a blow to the face that smashed my left orbital bone. That VERY heavy pick up would have squashed my head if I hadn't 'come to' in a split second of the engine starting. As it was, he ran over my right leg (thigh bone), the pick up sat on my leg before my screams made him drive forward...only because there were witnesses. Attending Paramedics determined my leg was broken. A chopper was called in to evacuate me to a major hospital. When I woke up in ICU, there was a group of doctors standing around me discussing how my condition was IMPOSSIBLE. I had a very, very slight red mark on my thigh, nothing more, and next day even that was gone. What I'm trying to say is.......never give up on faith in the Gods. They WILL see you through, mate. BTW, I also have PTSD, Depression and anxiety caused by a few other incidents. Brother, DO NOT give up!
I'm here if you need an ear. I've never told this story to a 'stranger' before. Some of us understand mate. Hang in there
Justice Xx

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2468
  • stats Total Posts: 264351
  • stats Total Topics: 17569
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 98
  • stats Most Online: 182