collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Fundraising for HoN: Custom Netjeru Coloring Sheets  (Read 966 times)

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
Fundraising for HoN: Custom Netjeru Coloring Sheets
« on: July 02, 2017, 10:02:49 pm »
Em hotep nefer, Temple-family and friends!

(Hopefully this is an okay-place to post this. I wanted to place this notice somewhere public on the fora so that beginners, guests, and wanderers-in can also get in on this opportunity if they are able and willing.)

With our Fundraising Bak A'Aqytsekhmet's blessing, I am offering my modest artistic services to help raise sorely-needed funds for the House of Netjer. For a $15 donation directly to the House of Netjer, I will create a custom coloring sheet, made available as a digital download, featuring the Netjer(et) of the donor's choice. For a $25 donation to the House of Netjer, I will include YOUR name (whether it's your Shemsu name or a name you prefer to go by in your daily life) in a Middle Egyptian benediction or hymn to the Netjer(et) of your choice in an original artwork -- basically, a 2D devotional stele! (I am only proficient in Middle Egyptian hieroglyphs; I am not proficient in Hieratic or in Demotic).

All you have to do to be eligible for a custom design is email me proof of donation in the form of a forwarded confirmation email or screencap to sedjfai(at)gmail(dot)com, along with which Netjer(et) you want me to create an image of. If the "donation" bar and button don't appear for you on the forum, you can begin the donation process here. Feel free to include reference images from sculptures, temple reliefs, etc. in your email to me, along with any descriptions of details you would like me to include -- the Netjeru each have a variety of forms, after all, and I need to know which form of which Netjer(et) you want depicted! ;)

Each image will be in a traditional Egyptian style, unless otherwise indicated. I can also make images in a semi-realistic style. Click here to see an example of traditionally-styled image I have made, and here for an example of a semi-realistically-styled image I've been working on.

I will release rights to the images to their respective donors. That means you are free to do with those images what YOU wish, since you will have effectively "bought" them, whether it's for a tattoo design or something you would like to incorporate into your own artwork. PLEASE SPECIFY WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR COLORING SHEET TO BE MADE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE / FREE TO DOWNLOAD WITHOUT A WATERMARK FOR OTHERS. You are not obligated to make it public, or to keep it private; I leave that decision entirely to the discretion of you, the donor.

Each coloring sheet will note who sponsored it with their donation, along with my signature and the year. A watermarked copy will be uploaded to my DeviantArt page, for the sake of my maintaining a digital portfolio.

All of these pieces will be hand-drawn and hand-inked, by me. These are not digital artworks. It will take me anywhere from four to eight days (rough estimate) to complete each, depending entirely upon the intricacy of the design, and they will be completed in the order received, so please be patient. :)

There are five slots available for the $15 tier, and five slots available for the $25 tier. Get 'em while they're hot!

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
Sat Set her Amun-Re-Banebdjedet
Meryt Wesir-Herishef, Heru-Wer, her Yinepu
𓃫𓃞 𓀱𓁡 𓅄 𓃤

Offline Awibemhethert

• W'ab Priest (Lay Clergy) - New Members Bak
Re: Fundraising for HoN: Custom Netjeru Coloring Sheets
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 10:29:40 pm »
Wow!!!!! What a generous offer!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awibemhethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Self-Care Hethert Keeper

Offline Tawa'ubastmut

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 10:32:15 pm »
This is an amazing offering! 

If any are left on payday you can bet I'll be here.
Bast-Mut's Soldier
Sat Bast-Mut
Meryt Mafdet her Heru-sa-Aset
☥ Tarot Reader ║ Sau Apprentice ║ Artist ☥
www.ChildofBast.com

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:26:19 am »
Commenting to update that the first $25 slot has been secured by Ibi! Thank you so much for your donation! ;D ;D ;D (Got your emails; check your inbox for my reply. :) )

As of this moment, there are 5 of the $15 tier slots and 4 of the $25 tier slots still available.

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓃫𓃞 𓀱𓁡 𓅄 𓃤

Offline Shezatwepwawet

• Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
  • Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 06:10:52 am »
Dua Netjer enten for doing this Sedjfai!
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 05:58:15 pm »
Em hotep nefer, all!

I'm commenting again to note that the second $25 tier slot has been snagged by QenenetSerqet, for Her Mother Aset-Serqet. Nekhtet and thank you! ;D

Three $25 tier slots are still available, and all five $15 tier slots are still available.

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓃫𓃞 𓀱𓁡 𓅄 𓃤

Offline Tjemsy

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 06:11:17 am »
Thank you for this, Sedjfai. <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"
formerly rainbowrosepetals

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, & Nebthet

Offline Sarytsenuwi

• Sema Kau Bak
  • W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 07:52:38 am »
Thank you for your service, Sedjfai! I'm very excited to see the resulting coloring pages. ^_^
Sarytsenuwi (Standardbearer of my Two)
Sat Set her Bast | Meryt Heru-wer, Hethert-Nut, her Heqat
𓋁𓃩𓃠𓋁|𓅃𓃕𓆏
Music | Fedw diviner | Blog

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 11:43:44 am »
Em hotep nefer, everyone!

Raising this thread from the dead. I have been posting otherwise, clearly, but I have been going through a personal set of hells at home over the last month and change that have really, really interfered with my ability to make halfway-decent art.

My sincerest apologies to Rev. Ibi and QenenetSerqet for the excessively long wait.

I just finished Rev. Ibi's commission this morning, which can be viewed/downloaded here.

I'm now crunching on Qenenet's commission, which I hope to have completed in a few more days.

Because I am doing the second place prize artwork (of Ptah!!!) for the Gods upon the Year Fundraising Drive, I won't be taking on any additional donation-commissions for now. I hope my personal situation will normalize by October, and that I can reasonably take on additional donation-commissions again by then.

Again, my sincerest apologies to anyone I have disappointed over the last month+. The events which have occurred were unforeseen, but that said, it's no excuse for me to have gotten so off-track.

Senebty, all! <3
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓃫𓃞 𓀱𓁡 𓅄 𓃤

Offline Qenet

• Shemsu
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 06:48:00 pm »

Raising this thread from the dead. I have been posting otherwise, clearly, but I have been going through a personal set of hells at home over the last month and change that have really, really interfered with my ability to make halfway-decent art.

My sincerest apologies to Rev. Ibi and QenenetSerqet for the excessively long wait.

I just finished Rev. Ibi's commission this morning, which can be viewed/downloaded here.

I'm now crunching on Qenenet's commission, which I hope to have completed in a few more days.

Because I am doing the second place prize artwork (of Ptah!!!) for the Gods upon the Year Fundraising Drive, I won't be taking on any additional donation-commissions for now. I hope my personal situation will normalize by October, and that I can reasonably take on additional donation-commissions again by then.

Again, my sincerest apologies to anyone I have disappointed over the last month+. The events which have occurred were unforeseen, but that said, it's no excuse for me to have gotten so off-track.

Senebty, all! <3
Sedjfai
Em hotep, Sedjfai!

You have not disappointed me at all. We have corresponded and I completely understand. You are in my prayers, hon. Much love.

Senebty,
Qenet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Senebty,
QenenetSerqet (Qenet) 'Serqet is Supreme'

sat Serqet-Aset her Bast
(Daughter of Serqet-Aset and Bast)

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:26 pm »
Continued prayers for you, Sedjfai. <3

Also. You're drawing Ptah soon??! *happy squeak*

Senebty,
Gezausenu.
~Favored of Two~ (Please don't call me Gezau for short; thank you!)
Meset Set her Sekhmet
Meryt Ptah, Djehuty, her Heru-Wer
"Let your bending in the Archer's hand be for gladness." - Kahlil Gibran
they / them / their / themself

Offline Awibemhethert

• W'ab Priest (Lay Clergy) - New Members Bak
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 07:38:10 am »
And no issues with me either, Sedjfai. I understand and I am so happy with the result. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awibemhethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Self-Care Hethert Keeper

Offline Qenet

• Shemsu
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 08:03:50 pm »

Senebty, all! <3
Sedjfai
Em hotep nefer, Sedjfai!

Hope all is well with you and yours

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Senebty,
QenenetSerqet (Qenet) 'Serqet is Supreme'

sat Serqet-Aset her Bast
(Daughter of Serqet-Aset and Bast)

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2521
  • stats Total Posts: 265643