Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 52
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Fundraiser for my cousin!  (Read 117 times)

Offline Senzyibast

• Shemsu
Fundraiser for my cousin!
« on: July 12, 2017, 04:25:50 pm »
Here's some backstory from the GoFundMe:

"Luna's journey began with what we thought was a simple UTI. After seeing the doctor and getting an antibiotic they wanted to do a scan. It's not common for 5 month old to get UTI's. But either way we weren't worried because her identical twin sister Penelope had just gone through the same thing and everything was fine.
During the scan they found a mass above Luna's kidney. Soon after her parents met with doctors to set up an MRI to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about. When mom and dad took her in they were told they also found spots on her liver. Nothing was set it stone but they thought it looked like Neuroblastoma. After a few appointments and scans mom and dad were told what no parent wants to hear. Their daughter has cancer.
After the doctors looked closer at all the scans they saw that it was in her bones as well. Ribs on both sides. This makes it stage 4 neuroblastoma. Her parents put in a request for St. Jude. We have no idea when we'll know if they'll take her but we will keep everyone updated as the information comes in. Anything will help her family prepare for the long journey ahead for baby Luna."

What I want to do is offer some services. I can do tarot and oracle readings, and I'm also beginning to dabble in osteomancy. I can also write devotional poems for the Netjer, and can provide some examples if requested!

This is going to be a pay-what-you-want situation, and 100% of the proceeds will go toward Luna's medical care.  Right now, I can only accept money through paypal, so here's a link!

https://www.paypal.me/criatak

Please PM me with the amount you sent, and the name under your paypal account, then I can talk to you about the service you'd like me to provide.

Thank you all for reading this. <3
{ Senzi }
"I worship Bast"
---
Meset Bast
Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Wepwawet-Yinepu

Offline Awibemhethert

• New Members Bak
  • W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Re: Fundraiser for my cousin!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 10:57:28 pm »
I will add Luna to my prayers and think seriously about your offerings. (A little too spacey after a strange day to think well right now.)

❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ibi

Awibemhethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Self-Care Hethert Keeper

Offline EMECOR

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 12:04:07 am »
Thank you for bringing this to us Senzyibast. I will keep this on the brain and donate what I can this week.

We lift up young Luna to the Gods.

Offline Senzyibast

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 12:59:46 am »
Thank you for your support Ibi and Emecor <3
{ Senzi }
"I worship Bast"
---
Meset Bast

Offline Shezatwepwawet

• Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
  • Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 01:13:27 pm »
A thousand prayers for Luna and your family. I'll see if I can put in something this weekend.
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer

Offline Senzyibast

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 01:58:53 pm »
Thank you so much!
{ Senzi }
"I worship Bast"
---
Meset Bast

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2418