collapse collapse

* Donation Status

8%
Current donation status as of October 30, 2021 = $211.74 of $2,500 or 8%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: What do you wear?  (Read 201350 times)

Offline skyezeo

• Remetj
Re: What do you wear?
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2020, 03:29:54 pm »
An ankh necklace, and ankh earrings. Sometimes I like to switch the necklace out for some others I have.

Offline Merusenwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2020, 03:42:59 pm »
I wear a Ma'at feather necklace I made myself out of clay. I feel like it carries a different meaning for me than wearing an ankh, and reminds me of my duty to live in Ma'at always.

~Rook
Rook (ve/ver/vers)  || Gaz (he/him)
two of the Quoi Haunting plural group
Children of Wesir and Set
Beloveds of Sekhmet-Mut, Heru-wer, Amun-Ra, and Djehuty

Offline Tatuayinepu

« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2020, 12:23:32 am »
I wear a bloodstone scarab, a Yinepu pendant gifted by a good friend, and a silver Set pendant. I only remove these when I bathe.
Tatuayinepu. Please use my full name, not a nickname.

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, Heru wer, and Wesir

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu, Sed, Wepwawet. Temple Board Member, Forum Moderator

Offline Emsenet

« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2020, 01:13:29 am »
I wear this pendant: two birds forming a circle, mouths open to embrace a garnet "sun". I'd never found the perfect piece of jewellery for my line-up before finding this one. I associate gold with Netjer more than any other metal, and in my mind's eye, the two birds are Aset and Tefnut, Eyes of Ra, ascending towards Him and intimately connected to each other. Now that Heru is officially part of my lineup, I find that He, too, is perfectly embodied by this piece: for He is the birds, He is the garnet sun, and He is the empty space between which, for me, represents the midday sky.

Offline Benerwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2020, 12:41:39 pm »
I love this question, reading everyone's replies was so interesting! I don't wear anything specific at the moment, I'm still waiting to be drawn to a particular piece. I  have had thoughts of getting a tattoo that I could 'wear' eventually, or a ring with a gemstone that represents a particular Name. I hope to revisit this thread in a few months or a year and see if anything has changed and I manage to acquire something

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

-Benerwymerutsenu-
"How sweet is the love of two"

Daughter of Sekhmet-Hethert and Nefertem
Beloved of Ra, Djehuty and Wadjet-Bast

Offline Nesertem

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2021, 08:50:31 pm »
I recently purchased a Sekhmet pendant and an ankh pendant and I didn't think of wearing them until I found this topic. I'm going to be wearing them as often as I can now. My job prevents me from wearing jewelry. Here is a picture of me wearing the pendants: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIWbyvZGzIkp1YtX7AVg0B3SJh0.
𓁣𓁴𓁟𓁐𓆙

Offline Sobekemiti

• Shemsu
« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2021, 09:47:33 pm »
Currently, I wear a choker necklace for Sobek with an ankh, a ma'at feather, and another symbol specifically for Him, as well as necklaces for Djehuty and Seshat. I also wear a ring that's been dedicated to Sobek. It's not as much as I have been known to wear, but that's the current crop of religious jewellery.
Sobekemiti ('Sobek is my Daddy') | Genderfluid (they/them) | Sau Apprentice
mes-en-Sobek Shedety
meryt Heru-sa-Aset, Aset, Djehuty, her Wepwawet
Per Sebek (new url) | Emiti's carrd

Offline Padjaiemweru

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #187 on: January 04, 2021, 03:12:11 pm »
Interesting, an old, old thread that I never responded too :P Probably because I don't wear much jewelry, lol

What I do wear is a beaded ankh. The ankh is hematite and the beads are a mixture of hematite, tiger's eye, and malachite. The necklace is not the best made, as I haven't made much jewelry before (cause I don't wear it!). I also have a smaller necklace made of the same materials but instead of an ankh, it has some scarabs on it and an eye, but that is more of a choker, and I don't wear it much. Finally, I have a hematite bracelet (this one, unlike all the rest, is magnetized), but it makes a lot of noise as it clanks against everything it touches (computer, desk, etc.)
Padjaiemweru
The Great Ones provide (for) me
Son of Bast-Mut and Heru-wer
Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Seshat-Nit-Nebthet, and Set

Offline Ishnenheru

• Shemsu
« Reply #188 on: January 04, 2021, 04:48:50 pm »
Em hotep, I wear a necklace with the ankh symbol.
Har-wer chose me, Sutekh chose me and Sebek chose me too.

Offline Lmark

« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2021, 10:53:51 pm »
I either wear a silver ankh or my personalized cartouche.

Offline Senuwierneheh

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2021, 06:42:24 am »
I might have answered this earlier, but my answer has probably changed since then.  When I do wear a pendant (or two), it will be a silver feather of Ma'at and/or an enshrined amulet of Hethert (Hathor) and Set, my Spiritual Parents.

http://joanannlansberry.com/journal/arch2021/hathor0set.jpg
(Both made by "On the Temple Steps")

Senebty,
Neheh...
Senuwierneheh (My Two, forever)
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet her Set, meryt Ptah-Sokar-Wesir, Djehuty, her Heru-Wer
Self-care Hethert, Set and Ptah Advocate
𓁥 𓁣 𓁰

Offline Asetkari

• Shemsu
« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2021, 11:03:13 am »
About accessories I like to use mostly silver pendants, I have two of them showing Aset with open wings, and one with the eye of Heru. I always use a small pair of silver earrings with the ankh (I use the same for almost 10 years, lol). Months ago I gained a pair of big earrings from Egypt, showing Nerfetiti and the ankh made of wood. 

I also have "Kemetic tattoos" and I love to carry these symbols (we kind of wear right?), my Kemetic tattoos are tyet with wings representing Aset, ankh, Bastet, and the constellation of Canis Major representing Aset-Sopdet (because of Sirius star) and Yinepu <3
Asetkari | Aset is my shrine

☥ Sat Aset-Serqet
meryt Yinepu-Wepwawet, Nekhbet, her Sekhmet-Hethert
☆ Self-Care Aset Advocate ☆

Offline Zuzana 25

• Remetj
« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2021, 03:47:31 pm »
Em hotep
I wear Ankh and Vedžat
graduate of class 59

Offline Amun-Seth