collapse collapse

* Donation Status

0%
Current donation status as of July 22, 2021 = $0 of $2,500 or 0%
Previous period: $2,681.09 of $2,500! 107%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 19
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Set calling?  (Read 346 times)

Set calling?
« on: June 23, 2021, 07:18:31 pm »
Hi all,

New here, but not to Set.  I have been Heathen since 97, and was briefly in the Temple of Set as an adept.  Recently I've been reexamining what I learned in that time and finding myself.  My general LHP focus hasn't changed but I feel Set in a more devotional manner now and have been looking into something more historical too.  I've had a couple meaningful to me Set dreams already, but I was hoping someone might be able  to divine to Set for me for where my path should go and if I am hearing His call?  Thanks, Dua Set!

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
Re: Set calling?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 01:27:03 pm »
Em hotep nefer and welcome! ;D

Always nice to see new Set-related (and Amun-related!) people around. :)

In my experience, if Set's appearing clearly in dreams to you, you have no question in your mind that it is Him, and those dreams are imminently meaningful to you, you're definitely hearing Him. ;)

I've not undergone Fedw instruction yet, so I can't do that for Him on anyone's behalf, but I do divination of a couple different kinds. If lot-casting and/or oracle card readings are agreeable methods for you, I would be happy to ask Him for you. If, however, you prefer our Kemetic Orthodox tradition's method of Fedw specifically, Tjemsy and Rev. Saryt are among the Set-people in the Temple here who will be able to do that for you, and I'd recommend shooting them a message instead. :)

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠
Sat Set her Amun-Re-Banebdjedet
Meryt Herishef, Wesir-Narefy, Heru-Wer, her Yinepu

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 03:16:30 pm »
Hello!

Thanks for the response.  It was definitely Set, but I'm not sure if my direction is what my ka needs or not.  I have a difficult time trusting my own oracle methods, I never know how much is my own mind altering outcomes.  If you would not be a bother I would take you up on that offer.

Dua Set!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:36:28 pm by Amun-Seth »

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 06:10:33 pm »
Em hotep!

It's no bother at all! 😊 Feel free to DM me with whatever name you feel comfortable with me knowing/taking to Set, and anything further that you may want to formulate into specific yes/no questions, which are necessary for the kind if lot-casting I do. If the lot-casting comes up repeatedly unclear, or you feel your questions can't be made into simple yes/no formulations, I will use cartomancy to clarify the response. 🙂

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 11:44:31 am »
Em hotep again! :D

Just a placeholder-response to let you know I sent you Set's replies to your questions via DM. :)

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 02:02:28 pm »
Thank you! 

Dua Set!

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3432