[PUBLIC] About the Kemetic Orthodox Religion > [PUBLIC] Kemetic Orthodox Q&A

What if you get sick everytime you purify your mouth?

(1/4) > >>

Following_Sekhmet:
Okay, I bought some Kosher salt because I read somewhere that you could use that if you can't get your hands on Natron. So I follow the directions to purify myself and I pour some of the solution into my mouth, trying to visualize being pure and then I FREAKING THREW UP! Oh that was so embarrassing. Of course it happened again and I just want to know what I should do.

Bestekeni:
You don't need crazy saline solution.  Ten grains in water is all that's necessary.  I just swish like mouthwash :P

Tanebet:
Em Hotep *henu*,

How much salt and water do you use?
It really needs only a pinch of salt or natron which you dissolve in a cup or bowl.
Try using more water

Senebty
Tanebet

Tai'awepwawet:
Eh, yeah. That should really not be happening unless regular water in your mouth makes you throw up too. A tiny pinch is all you need. And then just enough in your mouth to swish around.

If it still happens with only a tiny bit of salt, try it with regular water. Has this happened before, like with rinsing your mouth after brushing your teeth or anything?

Following_Sekhmet:
Yeah it has happened with Listerine. Every time I would try and wash my mouth out with it I would throw up. One day I was in school and had just eaten lunch and I went to brush my teeth and I had a tiny bottle of Listerine and I used it and threw up. I was made fun of by the other students for two years. I was known as freaky vomit girl. Not funny at all, like they don't get sick and throw up.

I think I'll just use water.

Note: It didn't happen when I used those Listerine strips, don't ask me why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version