collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 66
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Question About Heru  (Read 7684 times)

Re: Question About Heru
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 04:22:04 pm »
Quote from: Tanebet

I was on the other thread, but wanted to get more clarification.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets the silent treatment from him.  I am still interested in getting to know him, but I think I need to do more research on him.  I didn't even offer him the right items, so maybe he's offended.  After I gain more knowledge of him and have some experience, I will approach him again.  Thank you.

Em hotep Denderah *henu*,
I don't think that you offended any of the Herus by offering them what you consider the "wrong" item. When people say "X likes a, b, c..." it is always UPG, even if you find many people who list the same offerings. On the other hand there will always be people who made a different experience and that the Gods asked for a different offering from them.

Senebty
Tanebet

*henu* Tanebet -
This really puts my mind at ease.  I was afraid I'd made a huge blunder by offering him things that Aset accepts.  Thanks for your input.  Much appreciated.
Deep into the darkness, peering
     long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal
     ever dared to dream before.

- Edgar Allan Poe, "The Raven"

Online Shezatwepwawet

• Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
  • W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 06:26:07 pm »
Quote from: Taiawepwawet

So far I've only tried Captain Morgan rum. White rum might work better. With mine it evaporated really slowly, and ended up leaving sticky goop at the bottom. Fungus heaven. I have learned to keep a closer eye on it :P

So far I have tried light white run and Bacardi gold. Both go pretty fast. Actually, I think the gold goes faster. *laughs*
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice | Fedw | The Library | zat@kemet.org

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer

Offline Maretemheqat

• Rev Shauna - Ordained Clergy
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 10:29:28 pm »
Have you tried Kraken rum?

I'm not sure if it's a Canadian only brand, but I might try and get ahold of some to offer to Heru-wer to see what He thinks.

~Maret
Rev. Mesetibes
Sat Heqat, meryt Djehuti her Ptah her Heru-wer
Fedw Diviner
2011 Wep Ronpet Frog Princess/
W'abet Nekhen Sha'a Sha'at Imef

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3007
  • stats Total Posts: 288214
  • stats Total Topics: 19543
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110