collapse collapse

* Donation Status

0%
Current donation status as of February 22, 2021 = $0.00 of $2,500
Final Donations for the period ending February 21st 2021 = $2,314.76 of $2,500 (93%) $185.24 of Rollover Fund used.
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 61
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Question on Unexpected Relationships with Netjer  (Read 8239 times)

Re: Question on Unexpected Relationships with Netjer
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 10:16:05 pm »
I was surprised about Aset-Serqet showing up as a beloved because she has always been very intimidating to me.  But, you know, it has been great.
Son of Set and Wepwawet-Yinepu.
Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru-Wer, and Aset-Serqet.

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 10:49:58 pm »
Quote from: Sobekemiti

I had Amun show up out of the blue a few weeks before Opet and He's been around since then. Never had any inkling He was going to turn up. Just one day, there He is, and He wants to be friends. Companions, that was the word He used. Getting to know Him has been very interesting, and He is suggesting brain-breaking things to me like 'Sobek is Amun is Ra' which just makes my head hurt to think about it. Thanks, dude. Much appreciated.

Amun likes to break brains.  It's a hobby of His. :)

Tufnut unexpectedly popped up out of nowhere and has been sticking around for the past few months.  She seems to be pulling me towards magic and divination, which I've never really invested much time in before.
Kehawi
Sa Amun-Ra her Set
Mery Serqet her Heru-wer

Offline Senneferet

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 06:05:14 am »
Hethert never crossed my radar. I'm usually so busy thinking about Set, Yinepu and Bast that most others never get a look in. Hethert has laid claim to my first daughter, insisting I call her The Grace of Herhert (anyone good at translating that for me?). She has also sent me a message through Sannion (former member). I have to listen for her music and feel her love inside me.

Offline Sekhmetnenek

• Shemsu
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 07:16:31 am »
Quote from: TahekerutAset
Quote from: Taiawepwawet
I have a connection to Nebt-Het

she seems quiet, a background presence, always there but never vocal.

She's like that with me sometimes too.  Although sometimes I get poetry from her which can help me understand her more or make my head hurt.  :-)  

Just like Set and Heru Wer or Set and Wesir can balance eachother, She's the balance with Aset.  

Agreed! Nebt-het often takes a back seat to my Mother, but She likes to suggest things in dreams and when I am meditating.
Sekhmetnenek|Sekhmet Belongs to Me|
Sa Sekhmet-Hethert,
Mery Nebthet-Nit-Seshat

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3348
  • stats Total Posts: 300632
  • stats Total Topics: 20679
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything