collapse collapse

* Donation Status

8%
Current donation status as of October 30, 2021 = $211.74 of $2,500 or 8%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 43
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: what Ma'at and isfet may or may not be  (Read 19580 times)

Offline Tasen

• Shemsu
Re: what Ma'at and isfet may or may not be
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 05:47:59 pm »
Hotep,

This is really interesting to me.  I have to read it again after a good night's sleep, but I have been finding that Netjer are there even when no one notices them.  It feels like the way the Goddess is returning after so many years of patriarchal monotheism.  She is rising again.  I am finding that there were so many sages who were inspired over the years by the Ancient Egyptian religion.

I know it feels to me like a rebirth and I have felt Aset, for example, in Sophia's wisdom, but even more so in Mary and Jesus.  So They have never stopped being with us.  And it is as if Netjer are coming to restore balance again.

I hope so!  The world is so topsy turvy and it is dangerous to have things so out of balance.
Sat Aset-Serqet meryt Amun her Sekhmet-Hethert

Blog Breath of Isis
Blip Vision of Isis
Care2 Henu2Love
Twitter Path to Peace

Offline Qefathethert

• Shemsu
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 03:52:34 am »
Well, Sesh, I'm very good at that, LOL!
It was just something that tickled me, and made me spin my wheels for a few days.
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet, meryt Bast-Mut her Set.
Devoted to Khonsu

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2010, 07:38:10 pm »
When noting the similarities between two things it can be just as important to note the differences, as well. The grand harmony and unity of all things is not merely a wet canvas on which all the colors have bled into each other and become indistinguished.
"So the bodhisattva saves all beings, not by preaching sermons to them, but by showing them that they are delivered, they are liberated, by the act of not being able to stop changing." - Alan Watts

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3496
  • stats Total Posts: 304033
  • stats Total Topics: 21100
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal