Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 78
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Look HERE Dream about Set!!!  (Read 1740 times)

Removed User

Look HERE Dream about Set!!!
« on: December 20, 2010, 12:38:31 pm »
HI everyone!!! I'm new to kemetic orthodoxy and to paganism in general!!!! I have been having these dreams about the neteru for about two years now. but theres this one dream that was interesting. Here's the dream: I was in heaven. the neteru invited me to their picnic. netjer was up in the sky. there were two tables with ALOT of food. Mut, auset, het hert,anubis, tehuti, wadjet, bes, Ausar, horus, and alot of other neteru were there. I was sitting with auset and Mut. we were eating mashed potatoes with gravey, sweet corn, a dinner roll and some green beans.I was 4 in this dream. Mut asked me how was school going. "good!" i answered her. Mut smiled at me. Then i Saw set under a tree iscolated from everyone else. "Mut, why is he all alone under that tree? what's wrong with him?" Mut smiled and said: "he's just anti-social. that's all. no need to bother him." Set smiled at me. "Okay." I said. later after me, auset, and mut were talking a little longer, i told mut: "i'll be right back!" mut was like: "were are you going?" i replied: 'i'M GONNA GO TALK TO SET!! mut mouth droped in shock. auset just smilied. i walked over to set and said: "you wanna come over here? we got LETTUCE!" sET SMILED A giggled a little bit. "no, no." he said. "YOUR A MISUNDERSTOOD DEITY". I TOLD HIM. "WHAT?" HE SAID. "YOUR A MISUNDERSTOOD DEITY! CRAZY SATANIC PEOPELE WORSHIPPIN' YOU, TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD AND IT'S NOT FAIR! you may act all rough-in-tough, but deep inside your heart, your a good person, and all you need is a hug!" I told set. i gave him a hug. he began to laugh and cry at the same time. he gave me a hug back. everyone was surprised. Ausar and heru were not happy aabout this(maybe because of set's history with heru and ausar) Auset just smiled. then i saw a white light. the goddess isis was smiling at me. then i saw another light. the i saw god/dess in the ocean. i saw another white light. then i woke up.Let me know what you guys think of this dream 'cause i have NO idea. thanks.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 02:19:26 pm by Nesyut »

Re: Look HERE Dream about Set!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 11:59:35 pm »
Pretty much that's how I see Set, and how I've experienced Set: strong, tough, but also emotional.  None of what I - or you - just said takes away from His majesty. :)
"Give sorrow a Sailor smile."
~ "Makenai" by Hanazawa Kae; Sailor Moon Stars, Season 5, episode 200

"Beyond this road, running on far and long, must surely be something we can believe in."
~ "Pure Heart" by Rikki; Final Fantasy VII, "Aerith's Theme"

Offline Khesretitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 10:22:11 am »
Interesting dream (and welcome, by the way).

I find most of us have to make our own peace with Father and come to a conclusion about how we will relate to him in spite of the body of negative information out there.

My suggestion would be to continue to see where your relationship with Set takes you. He is, in my experience, and extremely honest and direct deity.
Khesretitui
"My Fathers Dispel Evil"

Sat Set her Ra-Heruakhety
Meryt Heru-wer her Yinepu-Wepwawet

I provide writing, editing, and tutoring services in exchange for donations to the House. PM me for details.

lovely

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 03:11:28 pm »
Quote from: Khesretitui
Interesting dream (and welcome, by the way).

I find most of us have to make our own peace with Father and come to a conclusion about how we will relate to him in spite of the body of negative information out there.

My suggestion would be to continue to see where your relationship with Set takes you. He is, in my experience, and extremely honest and direct deity.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice!!!

lovely

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 03:12:05 pm »
Quote from: Seta
Pretty much that's how I see Set, and how I've experienced Set: strong, tough, but also emotional.  None of what I - or you - just said takes away from His majesty. :)

I agree

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2934
  • stats Total Posts: 286160
  • stats Total Topics: 19404
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217