Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 50
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Sekhmet  (Read 3927 times)

lovely

Sekhmet
« on: December 20, 2010, 02:09:32 pm »
 Sekhmet have came to me in dreams a copule times. she's very pretty :). she comes to me as a lioness-headed woman with brown braids, golden eyes,a beautiful blinding solar disc on her head, and a red dress with a golden daimond design. to me, she's also a playful, caring, and loving lioness ready to protect all who is in need. how about you guys. how does she appear to you and how's her personality to you. God bless.

Offline Aashemmuti

• Shemsu
Re: Sekhmet
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 04:09:22 pm »
What a wonderful dream! I am so glad to make your acquaintance. Sekhmet is my Mum and Her appearance to me is usually in feline form with the body of a woman. She is very similar to how you describe her; She is glorious! And She is fierce yet loving so far as Her devotees and children are concerned.
Sat Sekhmet-Hethert her Bast, Meryt Shu her Sokar-Wesir.

Offline Satsenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 04:09:41 pm »
With me, Sekhmet can either take the form of a huge lioness that is scared up a bit, but She's even more stunning due to Her scars. When She comes to me as a woman, I see her with dark ginger hair, stunning gold eyes, and a toothy grin. I mainly experience Her as a lioness, but those rare times I've seen Her as a full human, She's been dressed in black leather pants... kind of having the whole biker chick thing down. *grin* Personality wise, She's the 'shut up and listen' type with me. Sekhmet is a load of fun though and does have a rigorous healing side and can be quite feminine and gentle at times. I'm certain others will come along shortly to spread the joy about Sekhmet, so I'll stop my rambling while I'm ahead!

Senebty and lots of love,
Satsenu
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Satsenu »
Satsenu, Daughter of Two
I am the daughter of Wepwawet(-Yinepu) and Bast, beloved of Wesir-Sokar and Amun-Ra.

Offline Darytessekhmet

• Rev. Daryt - Ordained Clergy - Moderator (Prayer Requests Forums)
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 12:46:52 am »
I see Her as a fierce Mother-Protector.  She is golden glory, beauty made manifest.  Light radiates from Her brow and all that see Her are humbled and fall to their knees in adoration.  She gathers Her children up close to Her, the Children of Kemet, and dares anyone to hurt what is Her's.  She breathes health and love and is the sweet Giver of Life.  She is a lion-headed, tall, muscular woman-shape.

When She is angry or seeking justice, She is bare-breasted and blood runs down Her body in dusty streams.  She has one hand on a spear and the other on a sword.  The light of Her Father Ra shines upon and through Her and fire is Her tool, brightly burning, visiting destruction upon Her enemies.
Daughter of Sekhmet and Nisut Hekatawy(AUS)
W'abet Nekhen sehotep.tu ib-es yim-ef, The Shrine in Which Her Heart is Appeased

Her Father controls Sekhmet, Sekhmet subdues evil, Sekhmet controls Her temper
Even small rivers keep the lands green and the oceans wet.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 11:24:32 pm »
About three years ago, I had a brief vision of a lion-like face that was pure white---so bright that it seemed like light was shining through it from within. At the time, the image came so abruptly that I was frightened of it. I meandered away from the Kemetic path that I had been on. Now, in just the past month, I've finally come back to it. After much meditation, I realized that the feelings I'd felt didn't come because what I sensed was bad. In fact, what I saw was so powerful and awe-inspiring that I was shook to my core, and frightened of what I was feeling. I suppose that I wasn't ready for Her at the time.

Now I'm ready for Her, as She knew I eventually would be. I keep thinking of that face, though. It was a very strong leonine face with large facial structures that didn't exactly appear dainty and feminine. They appeared STRONG. That was the overwhelming characteristic of what I saw: beautiful strength.

At the time, I thought that the face might belong to Bast. I wondered why the name Sekhmet kept slamming into my head every time I would try to contact Bast. Now I know, as the realization finally sank in that it was Sekhmet all along. I suppose that I thought it was Bast simply because I knew more about Her. I barely knew anything about Sekhmet. But I know that the face was Hers, and I hope She blesses me with more visions in the near future.

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 09:56:47 pm »

Quote from: Daryt
I see Her as a fierce Mother-Protector.  She is golden glory, beauty made manifest.  Light radiates from Her brow and all that see Her are humbled and fall to their knees in adoration.  She gathers Her children up close to Her, the Children of Kemet, and dares anyone to hurt what is Her's.  She breathes health and love and is the sweet Giver of Life.  She is a lion-headed, tall, muscular woman-shape.

When She is angry or seeking justice, She is bare-breasted and blood runs down Her body in dusty streams.  She has one hand on a spear and the other on a sword.  The light of Her Father Ra shines upon and through Her and fire is Her tool, brightly burning, visiting destruction upon Her enemies.

such a beautiful expression...thank you :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Amundjiin »

Offline Darytessekhmet

• Rev. Daryt - Ordained Clergy - Moderator (Prayer Requests Forums)
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 07:38:38 pm »
Thank you.
Daughter of Sekhmet and Nisut Hekatawy(AUS)
W'abet Nekhen sehotep.tu ib-es yim-ef, The Shrine in Which Her Heart is Appeased

Her Father controls Sekhmet, Sekhmet subdues evil, Sekhmet controls Her temper
Even small rivers keep the lands green and the oceans wet.

Offline Blissi

• Remetj
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 01:50:10 pm »
I wish I could be able to see images of the  netjer visiting me.
I experienced Sekhmet this week and last via a dream, and later in wake.
I was thinking to myself, in bemusement, that if I was a diety, I would boom my voice to the person to announce my arrival lol
Of course, this is what happened that night  :D haha
my own inner voice announced:
Sekhment and Set
( both ??!)
so, I thought, ...oh sh... whats going to happen
and i waited,said hello.
A few minutes later I got an amazing sense of pain releif.. as I was suffering quite crippling spasms from a back injry I have.

:) I was so grateful. Later that week, I felt Sekhmet visit again, and I askefd if it was her to be sure, and I felt like butterflys of love were flying at me, quite special really. <3 then I felt as if I was being healed again, and for about a week this carried on, and it seems on the last visit, it got intense, and my head felt very uncomfortable and I got abit scared.
As I experience feelings of heat or cold on my head when dietys visit, it was very busy, then i felt as if I was being washed in a cleansing / healing fire. Very strange but very  healing.
I had this image of Sekhmet being very strict, and scarey, but thats not How i felt her, so I kept asking.. I decieded to quit asking for confirmation and accept it is her.

I hope this helps to get an idea of Sekhmet for you :)

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 01:58:28 pm by Blissi »

lovely

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 03:43:51 pm »
Nice to meet you! thanks for the reply.

lovely

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 03:44:26 pm »
Gives me a Great idea 'bout sekhmet. thanks

Offline Blissi

• Remetj