collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 71
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Tem in a dream  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Tarytenyinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
Tem in a dream
« on: January 07, 2011, 08:03:48 pm »
I had a dream a few nights ago. Much of the dream has been forgotten, but I remember a part where I was going for a walk (maybe a walk for a cure or something, idk) and I remember that four names were going to walk with me. I don't remember exactly who the other three were, but they were all male and I think it was Ra, Heru, and someone with canine features (Wepwawet is my first guess, then either Set or Yinepu). I think it was a walk for strength, which makes sense at this point in my life. I was walking with another human, some guy I watch on Animal Planet from time to time (River Monsters Unhooked guy) but I don't think that was significant. (*getting to the point now*) What I do remember rather vividly was a point at which someone stopped and allowed me to jump in a car and follow for the rest of the walk (it was being videotaped for some documentary). Apparently Tem was going to walk with him now, but he would come as a cold, windy rain. The guy from Animal Planet pulled out an umbrella and a windbreaker jacket and I hopped in the car following. It was really windy and really cold, but the guy persisted and as he crossed the finish line, the rain stopped and there was a beautiful rainbow.

X.x sorry for length. Main question is: Does this sound like Tem actually visited me in a dream? If so, could anyone tell me about him or link me to a thread about him? I really felt like a Name was present with me in my dream. Thanks.
Taryt En Yinepu "Respect for Yinepu"
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet her (Hekatawy Alexandros)|, Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Djehuty her Montu
--Sau Apprentice--
"The best thing in life is to wake up tomorrow." -- Uncle Jack

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2919
  • stats Total Posts: 285261
  • stats Total Topics: 19326
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217