collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 46
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: 'Ello.  (Read 7854 times)

Re: 'Ello.
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 02:44:20 am »
Quote from: HedebBast
Quote from: Iceworth
it's funny HedebBast should mention that... Set is the one who claimed my sketchbook (I like to jokingly say he "stole" it - I was reading on the forums about someone whose child wanted to make offerings, and someone said that children could do drawings - Set pretty much said, "What they said! Your sketchbook, I want it!"), and he comes off very much like an older brother.

LOL...I was wondering if it was Set.  I find if He wants something, He tends to make it known, without a shadow of a doubt :P, at least with me anyway.

Oh yeah! Though I'm glad for it - I was pretty resistant in the beginning and somewhat afraid (to put it all lightly) and He handled it perfectly. I was prepared to bolt like a wild animal but He pretty much parked Himself there and waited it out, then pretended it never happened when I came around.

Someone less direct or blunt may have not been as patient, I think, and without that patience I would have hid. I may have come around in the end but it may have taken a very long time. I'm not used to gods of any kind talking to me or thinking me worthy of talking to, so I was very tense.

Quote from: Senytmenu
Welcome to our boards, mate! :)  And yes, Set does make "one heck of an entrance."  It's what He does best, probably because it never fails to get your attention!

Senebty,
Senut  

You can sure say that again. It shocked and scared me when it happened but if He hadn't, I'd probably have doubted it was Him at all.

It's uncanny, the way He deals with me. Sometimes it's almost as if He knows me better than I know myself.

Offline Ankhetbast

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 03:48:35 pm »
Em hotep and welcome!
~~~~Ankhetbast~~~~

Sat Bast her Hekatawy I (AUS), Meryt Serqet, Yinepu her HetHert

"Be excellent to each other." ~Bill and Ted

Offline Setjataset

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 07:45:55 pm »
*Waves at another Australian* - Welcome!
Setjataset
sat Aset-Serqet
meryt Bast her Hethert-Sekhmet
her Seshat-Nit-Nebthet
[color:#00FF00]Sau Apprentice[/color]

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 03:01:03 am »
'Ello everyone! Thanks for the very friendly welcome. :D

Offline Taysatwesir

• Shemsu
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 01:38:26 pm »