collapse collapse

* Donation Status

74%
Current donation status as of December 21, 2021 = $1,851.48 of $2,500 or 74%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: I received a retrospective vision of Osiris!  (Read 2895 times)

I received a retrospective vision of Osiris!
« on: February 01, 2011, 06:26:26 am »
I am absolutely stunned and amazed!

I was standing in my room; and suddenly, in my peripheral vision the room became a silvery white; and in the center of my vision I saw Osiris, sitting on his throne.

It was during World War 2; Nazis were assaulting farmers, hunting for Jews to take away; Osiris sat on his throne, and something very sad and wonderful happened: he cried! he cried, and he inspired the farmers giving them mental strength, to withstand the monstrous Nazis at their doors.

I now feel I must begin a shrine or temple of Osiris! He is my Hero! I thank Netjer for this sad and wonderful vision of the past!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:26:56 am by Benjamin »

Offline Raheri

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: I received a retrospective vision of Osiris!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:08:25 am »
Em hotep Benjamin!

Something very simular happened to me last night (minus the WWII scenario) as well with the Lord of the West. I am so glad you experienced this.

Senebty,
Raheri
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Raheri »
Sa Wesir-Sokar, mery Nut her Djehuty
Heri-sesheta Wesir

Offline Satsenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:20:17 am »
Thank you for sharing!
Satsenu, Daughter of Two
I am the daughter of Wepwawet(-Yinepu) and Bast, beloved of Wesir-Sokar and Amun-Ra.

Offline Blissi

• Remetj
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 08:28:19 am »
that sounds beautiful :>

Offline Tarytenyinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 10:15:14 am »
Simply amazing, and definitely inspiring. The Lord of the West still watches over the world just as the Life-giving Lord of the Sun still gives us life every day. One day I wish to experience something like this myself :)
Taryt En Yinepu "Respect for Yinepu"
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet her (Hekatawy Alexandros)|, Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Djehuty her Montu
--Sau Apprentice--
"The best thing in life is to wake up tomorrow." -- Uncle Jack

Offline HedebBast

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 02:08:21 pm »
I think one of the first things Wesir showed me about Himself, when I wasn't at all interested in learning about Him at all, was that He is all heart and caring and love.    
It was really confrmed for me in an alternate version of how he became Lord of the West.  (VERY basically) That one day He heard the dead, realising that they had no one to take care and watch over them, He asked His Brother Set to send him to the West so He could look after those who have passed.
Dua Wesir! :D
-HedebBast-
Sat Bast
Meryt Sekhmet-Mut
Thankful to Set and my Akhu
Facebook|Blog

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:45:16 pm »
Quote from: Benjamin
I am absolutely stunned and amazed!

I was standing in my room; and suddenly, in my peripheral vision the room became a silvery white; and in the center of my vision I saw Osiris, sitting on his throne.

It was during World War 2; Nazis were assaulting farmers, hunting for Jews to take away; Osiris sat on his throne, and something very sad and wonderful happened: he cried! he cried, and he inspired the farmers giving them mental strength, to withstand the monstrous Nazis at their doors.

I now feel I must begin a shrine or temple of Osiris! He is my Hero! I thank Netjer for this sad and wonderful vision of the past!

I'm not sure of the accuracy, but in one fo the books for Omm Sety, it is said that people saw a blue flame upon the pyramid (or a side of it).  This was after the USA dropped the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  It's interesting you mention this point of time, as it was definitely a dark time in human history.
"Give sorrow a Sailor smile."
~ "Makenai" by Hanazawa Kae; Sailor Moon Stars, Season 5, episode 200

"Beyond this road, running on far and long, must surely be something we can believe in."
~ "Pure Heart" by Rikki; Final Fantasy VII, "Aerith's Theme"

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3506
  • stats Total Posts: 304407
  • stats Total Topics: 21165
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 126
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal