collapse collapse

* Donation Status

8%
Current donation status as of October 30, 2021 = $211.74 of $2,500 or 8%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 50
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: A vision from last night...  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Satsenu

• Shemsu
A vision from last night...
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:45:47 am »
Em hotep, everyone!

I wanted to share a vision I had late last night. It didn't last overly long but it was really neat and nothing quite like it has happened to me before.

After sending up incense and prayers of protection to Amun-Ra, I felt much better and calmer about my current situations. Thinking I'd get ready for bed since it was already an hour before midnight, I headed to the restroom. As I was getting to the point of brushing my teeth, I realized that it wasn't the scent of Amun-Ra's sweet sandalwood incense that was on me, but something else entirely. Upon my hands lay the scent of clove ciggarettes. How curious! I don't smoke and no one in my home has clove ciggarettes! I realized then that my Father, Wepwawet, wanted his presence known. Glancing up, I saw to my right in my mind's eye two men that were more than men. On the left was a man wearing pale yellows, creams, and whites with dark, loose curling long black hair. His face was tilted slightly down, but I got the impression of a masculine beauty along with twisting scars... as if his face were changing. To the right, his left, stood a taller man who had his shoulders back and his head held high. His skin was a swirling mix of reddish bronze and chocolate cocoa. He had the air of a warrior about him and had close cropped hair. His clothing wasn't clear, but I got the impression of leather and strapped sandals. This vision lasted barely a few seconds, but I knew who they were. Amun-Ra and Wepwawet. That was the first time I'd seen them as full humans, but I still knew they were much more than that. As the vision vanished and I began to brush my teeth, the scents of sweet sandalwood and clove tobacco blended together on my clothes and skin. Definately not something I am going to forget soon!

Senebty and much love,
Satsenu
Satsenu, Daughter of Two
I am the daughter of Wepwawet(-Yinepu) and Bast, beloved of Wesir-Sokar and Amun-Ra.

Re: A vision from last night...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 10:28:36 am »
Lucky duck! :D
Timu

Sat Aset, meryt Wepwawet her Renenutet

Offline TahekerutAset

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:45:51 am »
Dua Wepwawet!  Dua Amun-Ra!
TahekerutAset "Aset's Jewel"
Sat Aset
Meryt Nebet Het, Wepwawet, Sekhmet-Mut, Ra, Mut,  Bast-Mut, Shu, Tefnut

Offline Blissi

• Remetj
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06:53 am »
That sounds an awesome experience. :)

Offline Rev. Shezatwepwawet

• W'ab (priest) - Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 01:35:47 pm »
Beautiful!
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice | Fedw | The Library | zat@kemet.org

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer her Aset-Serqet

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3496
  • stats Total Posts: 304033
  • stats Total Topics: 21100
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal