collapse collapse

* Donation Status

74%
Current donation status as of December 21, 2021 = $1,851.48 of $2,500 or 74%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Did Netjeru leave me alone?  (Read 10420 times)

Re: Did Netjeru leave me alone?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 12:02:06 pm »
Thanks everyone for such good and smart posts...
That makes me figure out some parts of this issue...
Maretemheqat, I think you're right, because that's how I relate to Netjer, the One in form of Many...
Maybe They did step back from me, for "higher purpose"...
That is almost like the story Sekhmet told me few days ago...
I requested an explanation from Netjer, just to know what is really going on, and Sekhmet answered, even though I never was connected with Her much...
She said that Netjer wants me to know other pantheons, just to get refreshment, new knowledge, a change in my life.
She said that it's essential part of my "spiritual progress", and no, they aren't leaving me for eternity, they just make some space and give me "freedom" for other entities, deities...
Thank you so much for sharing your stories here, I see and realize, we all have same issue with silence, from time to time...
Wish you all the best wishes.
Senebty! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Anteros »

Offline Rev. Shezatwepwawet

• W'ab (priest) - Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 12:36:33 pm »
To echo some of what Taqai said:
I've been rather headblind for something close to a year now, it only went away in February when I was on vacation and got to really relax. It didn't stop me from going into shrine every day I was able, or having my beliefs, or continuing my magical/heka work. Sometimes T/they give space, sometimes life gets in the way and it takes us a while to shake off whatever keeps up distant and perceiving again.
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice | Fedw | The Library | zat@kemet.org

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer her Aset-Serqet

Offline Seshagemseger

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 10:24:01 am »
Em hotep!

Almost every year in around February or March, I go through a cycle of feeling less connected with Netjer.  I used to really worry about it, but I am actually reassured by its regularity, and by the closeness the rest of the year.

This year I was doing so well, and then instead of a spiritual malaise I came down with bronchitis and lingering symptoms that kept me out of shrine for several weeks.  Heh.
Child of Seshat
Beloved of Hethert, Serqet, and Shu
seshat.org / Facebook / LiveJournal

Offline Iaityinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 07:40:05 am »
Quote from: Seshagemseger
Em hotep!

Almost every year in around February or March, I go through a cycle of feeling less connected with Netjer.

That must be when they travel south for the winter :P ....  I tend to feel mostly connected around the Feb/March time.  My waining happens around Oct/Nov.

(I am in Australia)
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet Meryt Satet her Amun-Ra
Iait (with an i, not an L): Adoring

I offer affordable guidance readings, distant healing and developmental courses.  Please take a look - Readings by Caroline

Offline Senneferet

• Remetj
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 07:46:07 am »
I have been feeling abandoned for about a year now. Before I got ill I used to hear and feel Them all the time...now, nada. I went to a protestant church with my husband, hoping to make some some of connection and find a community. It worked but not in the way I intended! It reassured me that I am most definitely Kemetic and I just need to be patient. The feeling I got in church was sort of "well, I don't mind you being here but you're not really on our list. Go back to your own department"

Offline Seshagemseger

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 03:46:36 pm »
Quote from: Iaityinepu
That must be when they travel south for the winter :P ....  I tend to feel mostly connected around the Feb/March time.  My waining happens around Oct/Nov.

(I am in Australia)

It's occurred to me that it might be related to the same things that drive Seasonal Affective Disorder.  While I don't think I suffer from that full-on, there might be something to it.
Child of Seshat
Beloved of Hethert, Serqet, and Shu
seshat.org / Facebook / LiveJournal

Offline Shezep_shuty

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 09:15:24 am »
Quote from: Seshagemseger
Quote from: Iaityinepu

(I am in Australia)

It's occurred to me that it might be related to the same things that drive Seasonal Affective Disorder.  While I don't think I suffer from that full-on, there might be something to it.

I'm very seasonally affective. One reason I started keeping a dated journal was because I kept having a feeling of 'didn't I do this same thing last year at exactly the same time?' Now I can check the archives and find out if I did or didn't. I discovered that what I used to think of as my down time is actually a good time to get some book research done. Also, some things can only be healed when you're quiet and not running all over the place.
Kemetic Mystic
Heru-sa-Aset is my copilot.

Offline Menemaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 12:16:48 pm »
I definitely want to bring up that ebb and flow that Devo mentioned earlier because it's a really good idea to keep in mind. When I get busy and can't/don't work to keep up my relationships with the Netjeru, I feel like I'm alone. Maybe I am,  maybe I'm not. The Netjeru definitely have Their own things to do. :)

What I end up doing is relying on my Akhu. I never feel like they're gone. I think I rely on my Akhu more than my Gods, most of the time without even realizing it. Just something to think about, I suppose. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Menemaset »
Menem
Son of Aset, beloved of Seshat and Mut

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3506
  • stats Total Posts: 304406
  • stats Total Topics: 21165
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 126
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal