collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: "Negative" aspects of the Netjer  (Read 14665 times)

Offline Raheri

• Rev. Matt - Ordained Clergy
Re: "Negative" aspects of the Netjer
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 09:18:37 am »
Quote from: Tahai
I can see Djehuty with a dry sense of humor! I think Set has a wicked dry humor as well as a raunchy one.  

I have always seen Djehuty with a sarcastic wit about Him. I also tend to think of Him as a bit of a smart ass; but hey if you are the god of wisdom, I guess you can be.
Son of Wesir-Sokar | Heri-sesheta
Awakening in Amenti

"O my Mother Nut, stretch Yourself over me,
that I may be placed among the imperishable stars which are in You, and that I may not die."

Offline Senedjem

• Shemsu
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2010, 05:17:30 am »
Em Hotep!

Djehuty comes across to me as the intellectual one of the names, kind of a sense of humor, and definitely picky. Just in my experience.

Senebty

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 01:00:00 pm »
I've only just come upon this thread but I'd like to put in my thoughts anyway. I've had interactions with various of the netjeru but I've never thought of any one of them having 'negative' aspects. Sometimes they disappear or say things I don't understand, or whatever, but they are in some respects like us, and if they want the interaction with me (which I'm going to assume they do since they are around) then I take them as they are. Some are more attentive, some ask a lot from me, some disappear every now and then when I want to ask them something, but on the whole they have all been supportive and helpful in different ways.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3184
  • stats Total Posts: 296084
  • stats Total Topics: 20239
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 122
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything