Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 44
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: A Dream  (Read 1864 times)

A Dream
« on: January 24, 2012, 07:40:39 pm »
I am not sure where to place this, so I have placed it here.  If this is in the wrong spot please fix it. This is a dream I had several years ago but to this day it is as vivid as if I just had it last night.  

In the dream I am walking down a road in a desert off in the distance I can see a city covered in a heat haze.  As i am traveling toward the city a funeral procession emerges out of the haze and comes toward me.  I stop and move to the side of the road to allow it to pass.  The procession is led by a priest in a jackal mask, with several more carrying the Litter on which lies the body covered in a thin gauze cloth.

As the body passes me I realized it was my body, then felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see a goddess beckoning me to follow her.  At the time I didn't know who she was, but after some research I found it was Twareet.  I heard her voice in my head saying it is time. I followed her toward the city which the haze lifted off of  and I could see large columns flanking a gate with buildings beyond.   The last thing I remember before waking up was her leading me toward the gate.

I was wondering if any have had a similar dream.  And any insights you might have as well.

Offline Blissi

• Remetj
Re: A Dream
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 02:49:24 pm »
I have had dreams with goddesses in, not usually so elaborate or expansive. They for me are quite short but to the point, and if they really are what I consider a vist, then I usually can not take my eyes off them in awe, and I usually remember to thank them for visiting.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:49:53 pm by Blissi »

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 07:19:16 pm »
Not only did I thank her, She is now in my shrine.  Shortly after the dream the Cleopatra exhibit came to philly.  I found her statue there and she has been here ever since.  As a matter of fact Hers was about the only statue there.

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:48:10 pm »
Em hotep!

I can't speak strictly from a Kemetic viewpoint, but I can speak from 37 years as a practising witch and 20 or so years as a professional psychic reader. This is the interpretation I would apply to your dream if you came to me as a client - I hope it helps.....

The whole tone of the dream seems to be about a major change in your life. I feel it is indeed spiritual change, given that the procession originated in a hazy, far off city.

To see your own body is very symbolic...not of physical harm or death, but of the end of your 'old' spiritual life. I feel that the message is that it's time to end whatever interests you have had previously because it is very apparent that your path lies with the Netjeru.

The Goddess has come to personally guide you to your path of destiny, quite an honour for you I'd say. There will be many obstacles and twists and turns along the path - as symbolized by the city again - and very much to learn, but you can do it.

Have no fear or doubt, the Netjeru are with you.

I hope this helps, and I hope I'm not out of line offering the interpretation, but as it was so vivid, I certainly believe it to be an important 'message dream'.

Bright Blessings,
Morgana
'SUCH IS LIFE' Ned Kelly's last words.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3248
  • stats Total Posts: 298290
  • stats Total Topics: 20442
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything