collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 55
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Hi I'm TabauAmunet Mom  (Read 10182 times)

Hi I'm TabauAmunet Mom
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:21:23 am »
Hello,  I want to let you know that I am the mother of TabauAmunet,  she is smart and sweet and really believes in family.  She is the apple of my eyes.  She was a miracle; because I was born with Cerebral Palsy no one wanted me to have her.  I went to nine doctors and each one said "no, you must have an abortion".  I said "the only way this baby is leaving this body of mine is by God himself."  I met a woman Gynecologist, she interviewed me and said "there is nothing wrong with you, we we'll deliver the baby on April 27,1987."  The baby and I were fine the whole nine months. I went into labor on Easter, so when I arrived at the hospital.  They told me Dr. Ritter wasn't in town, but they paged her.  She Said"  hold off on delivering that baby I will be there on Monday to deliver that baby, she is a special case and I want to be the one to bring this one into the world."  So they gave me some magnesium to stop the contrations. She came into my room and said "I will deliver the baby at 1:00 p,m, on the 20th of April."  Well she gave Floyd, Peggy's dad the baby and he couldn't believe how tiny she was.  She looked just like him.  She said "I'm the Easter Bunny and here's your egg.  I was so amazed when they brought her to me.  I have to sign off for now, I'll get back on later.  I fell down and broke my left wrist.  Take care until I get some rest from  typing.  Sincerely, dmichrllr                                                                                      

Offline MiMafdet

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Hi I'm TabauAmunet Mom
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:40:11 am »
Em hotep, and welcome to the forums! Good to see Tabau showed you how to post on here, it's great to (metaphorically) "see a new face"! That's a wonderful story, you are a very strong woman to have stood firm against all of those doctors (now I can see where Tabau gets her strength from!!)
Also, thank you for being a supportive mother to your kemetic daughter. It's nice to see family support here in the forums. Will you be taking the beginner's course?

Senebty!
Sat Mafdet her Nisut (AUS)
Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert, Wepwawet-Yinepu, Hedjhotep-Heru-sa-Aset, her Shezmu

Regardless if I'm active, if you can read this: I am always here for you. Email MiMafdet@gmail if you ever are in need. Of anything. Ever. ♥

Offline Khenneferitw

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:40:32 pm »
Hi Mrs. Airhart! I'm really glad to know you're so supportive of Tabau, and I'm very thankful to you for raising her - she's awesome!

Welcome to the boards, and I hope you enjoy getting to learn more of what we're all about!
Khenne | they/them
Child of Ptah-Sokar, Wepwawet, & (Hekatawy-Alexandros)|
Beloved of Bast, Sekhmet, & Set
Fedw diviner | Sau apprentice | Boston Fellowship Coordinator

Offline Linda

• Remetj
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 12:51:20 pm »
Em hotep DMichelle! You are an amazing Lady, and so strong! I can see that Tabau takes after you for that. :) She was meant to be and I so admire you. Thankyou for supporting your wonderful daughter and welcome to the forum. I look forward to getting to know you.
senebty,
Linda.
You don't know what you can do until you try.

Offline TabauAmunet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 01:09:11 pm »
Em hotep Mum! Glad to see you got posting down okay! Good to see you on the boards!  <3
Senebty!
~Tabauamunet
Child of Mut-as-Amunet, beloved of Sekhmet-HetHert, Seshat-Nit-NebtHet, Bast, Amun-Min, Nefertem, and Bawy
Fedw diviner for Amunet/Mut

Offline Tarekbast

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 01:21:05 pm »
Em hotep! Welcome to the boards. What a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it with us. Hope your wrist is alright!
-Tarek

Sat Bast
Meryt Heru-sa-Aset her Set

Offline Raheri

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 02:22:44 pm »
Em hotep and welcome to the forums!
Son of Wesir | Heri-sesheta

"O my heart which I had from my mother,
Do not rise up agianst me as a witness in the presence of the Lord of Things;
Do not bring up anything agianst me in the presence of the Great God, Lord of the West."

Offline HedebBast

• Shemsu
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 02:40:48 pm »
Em Hotep and Welcome to the boards.  Thank you, so much, for sharing :D.
-HedebBast-
Sat Bast
Meryt Sekhmet-Mut
Thankful to Set and my Akhu
Facebook|Blog

Offline Wenidjehuty

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 02:46:17 pm »
Em hotep and welcome to the forum! :) LOVELY to see you here - and hope your wrist heals quickly!

Senebty!
Wenidjehuty - 'Swiftness of Djehuty'

Sa Djehuty mery Wepwawet-Yinepu

"I put the temple of Djehuty in its former condition,
I caused every rite to be as before..."
                                                                Petosiris' Tomb Inscription

Offline Tjebni

• Shemsu
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 04:02:52 pm »
Em Hotep and Welcome DMichelle! :D
Senebty,
Tjebni

Sat Serqet-Aset her Bast
Meryt Nit-Nebthet-Seshat, Tefnut, Mut her Nefertem

Offline Heruakhetymose

• Rev Jeff - Ordained Clergy, Baku Director
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 05:03:46 pm »
Em hotep - welcome!

That's such a beautiful story. I can't tell you how glad we all are to have Tabau here with us! Thank you for sticking with what you believed in and doing what you knew was right.

I'm very sorry to hear about your wrist. I pray that it heals quickly for you!

I hope you find everything comfortable here. Feel free to ask about anything! ^.^
𓅃𓈌𓏏𓏭𓄟
Rev. Heruakhetymose (Born of Heruakhety)
Son of Heruakhety, Beloved of Ra, Set, and Yinepu-Wepwawet
Contact Info
Kemetic Storytellers

Offline Shefytbast

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 05:10:05 pm »
So nice to meet you! Welcome to the boards, and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Shefyt

Rev. Shefyt | daughter of Bast, beloved of Nut, Amun-Ra, and Wenut
Heri-sesheta Bast | Divinations
Blog: Gold of the Valley, Lapis of the River

Offline Rayashi

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 05:19:23 pm »
Welcome to the boards Tabau's mum!!!
Rayashi (Yashi) - "Ra calls me"
Sat Ra her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Heru-sa-Aset, Wepwawet-Yinepu, Nut, Sekhmet-Hethert, Sokar-Wesir, her Min

Etsy

Offline Bastmuttepta

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2012, 05:47:08 pm »
Em hotep DMichelle! It's so nice to "meet" you :)

That is such a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it! If you have any questions or curiosities about our faith, please feel free to ask questions. We are very open here and we greatly value family. :)

Senebty!
Senebty!

Tepta

Bastmuttepta - "Bast-Mut since the beginning" or "Bast-Mut survives"

Sat Bast-Mut her Nisut (AUS)
Meryt Sekhmet, Serqet, Mafdet her Sobek
Fedw Diviner for Bast-Mut

Offline Siwy

• Shemsu
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2012, 07:22:50 pm »
Em hotep and welcome DMichelle!  That was an awesome story and it's great to see another member's family interested in HoN.  Also, Houston?  Have you been able to see the King Tut exhibt down at MFAH?  It's here til 4/15, and the houston area Krogers have an offer that if you buy your ticket through them at their courtesy booth with your kroger card, it's just $24.  I got to see it a couple of weekends ago, it was awesome.  *is out in Katy*
Siwyenbast "announce to Bast"

Sat Bast, Meryt Djehuty, Wesir, Heruakhty.

Things, as well as the gods are always dynamic, never static.  Things change, and to be static is no better than being eaten by monsters.
Don't just BE, DO!

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3070
  • stats Total Posts: 292415
  • stats Total Topics: 19892
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 113
  • stats Most Online: 955