collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: In name of Ma'at and Master Osiris, Please give me an Kemetic Name  (Read 8260 times)

Re: In name of Ma'at and Master Osiris, Please give me an Kemetic Name
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 02:59:43 pm »
Yes, indeed, you have to be very careful with the Gecko-Romans.

Offline Meresinepu

• Rev. Meres - Ordained Clergy
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 03:41:53 pm »
Em hotep Benjamin *henu*

Just wanting to add what's been discussed :)

You can submit your application for the beginner class at any time.  Your application will be reviewed by Hemet and then you will be contacted to let you know when the next class will begin.

The course is approximately 12 weeks long and at the end of the class you will have the choice to stay or leave as you'd like.  There is no fee or commitment other than having an open mind and heart :)

The course is a basic Egyptian (Kemetic) Religion 101 class that will go over the House of Netjer's levels of membership, beliefs and traditions.

If you have any other questions this is a great place to post them and there are a lot of people that can give you an answer.

Senebty
Rev. Meresinepu [She loves Yinepu] Weptesmerutef {Her Mission is his Love}
Sat Yinepu/Wepwawet, meryt Amun her Bast her Aset her HetHert

"Gone am I, caught by the Underworld, yet cleansed and alive in the beyond." (from an Old Kingdom funerary text)

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 06:07:52 pm »
Quote from: Meresinepu
Em hotep Benjamin *henu*

Just wanting to add what's been discussed :)

You can submit your application for the beginner class at any time.  Your application will be reviewed by Hemet and then you will be contacted to let you know when the next class will begin.

The course is approximately 12 weeks long and at the end of the class you will have the choice to stay or leave as you'd like.  There is no fee or commitment other than having an open mind and heart :)

The course is a basic Egyptian (Kemetic) Religion 101 class that will go over the House of Netjer's levels of membership, beliefs and traditions.

If you have any other questions this is a great place to post them and there are a lot of people that can give you an answer.

Senebty

I will answer you straight from my heart. I have a deep interest in ancient Egypt. I dream of ancient Egypt, and I very much like this forum and your religion. But I am also somewhat obsessed with the Mystery Tradition of ancient egypt. I have visited Karnak. I know this is not part your religion, so for me something is missing. But that's ok. This is your way.

I am a very greedy man, but I belief I have much love in my heart as well. My life is full of abuse as a child. I was driven to insanity with all the child abuse. This has something to do with my greediness.

I am a real Hermetist. I worship Hermes Trismegistus. I dream of a true revival of ancient Egypt in current Muslim egypt. The Pyramids are still there, and the Muslims have conquered like no other. "As above, so below; so below, as above" But this is not reality anymore, for Egypt is gone, and it pains me. I just love ancient Egypt. But perhaps my desires are deeply Isfet and evil.

Anyway, maybe I will not fit in this community. That is ok. This is my problem, not yours. Maybe I should keep quiet more, because I feel that some of my ideas maybe go contrary to your beliefs and values.

But I enjoy reading this forum, filling my mind with ideas. But perhaps it's better to be more silent, considering my obsession with the mystery tradition. No doubt there's wisdom in not reviving this tradition.

I have much thinking to do. I am searching for something in life, but just cannot find it. Some days I am happy, other days I sink in a deep hole.

If you have any problems with whatever I write, please say so. I am easy to talk to really. I am an entrepreneur, and belief good communication is important. I hope I don't go contrary to some practices here with some of my writings. Please let me know, so I'll simply shut up :)

Thank, I will consider the introduction course, but it's an large and important step in life. I have thinking to do.

Em-Hotep.

Offline TabauAmunet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 06:20:24 pm »
Em hotep Benjamin!

I do not believe you need to be silent because of your interest in the Mysteries. However, you do need to understand you will not find any information on it here. These forums are the virtual steps at the front door of our Temple, and we teach only our own ways. As long as you have an open mind during the beginner's course, I'm sure your mind will be blown if you are truly being called to the Kemetic Orthodox faith.

There are mysteries within Kemetic Orthodoxy, but they aren't as obvious as they may seem. Our Shemsu names themselves are a mystery to us as individuals, for example. Our Gods are both One (Netjer) and Many (the Names of Netjer) all at once. That is another mystery. And other stuff, of course. :)

And don't even get me started on my Mother. She is the Manifestation of Mystery in Shadow. ;)
Senebty!
~Tabauamunet
Child of Mut-as-Amunet, beloved of Sekhmet-HetHert, Seshat-Nit-NebtHet, Bast, Amun-Min, Nefertem, and Bawy
Fedw diviner for Amunet/Mut

Offline Senusenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 04:01:34 am »
Hotep Benjamin

You can take the beginner''s course, which is free, with absolutely no obligation to become a Shemsu. You could become a Remetj, a friend to us but without the dedication to the House with freedom to follow other religions. No one that takes the beginner's class is required to have the RPD or become Shemsu.
sa Wepwawet-Yinepu her Set, mery Khonsu, Heru-wer her Bast

Senusenu "Companion of Two" Divined 01/21/09, named 01/28/09

Eljay

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3166
  • stats Total Posts: 295229
  • stats Total Topics: 20165
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 122
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything