collapse collapse

* Donation Status

100%+   Current donation status as of January 15, 2021 = $2,500 of $2,500 (100%)   Donate!

Plus Projected Rollover of $1,462.56!!!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Being Kemetic While Living At Home  (Read 4979 times)

Re: Being Kemetic While Living At Home
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:39 pm »
Great idea, still looking for my ideal cabinet. I like the ones that lock as no one can get into it. I know that there are people out there that have sticky fingered kids that love to get into everything. My brother was like that when he was younger so my mother had to lock things away. I'll add your suggestion to the list.
I follow the rhythm of Egypt.

Offline AlluriaSong

• Remetj
Re: Being Kemetic While Living At Home
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 10:06:51 pm »
Quote from: Rayashi

Another thing people use are cabinet shrines. If you can find one that locks, even better. You could even wear the key as a closeness with Netjer and the dieties whose images are within.

That's a genius idea! I'm about to move out and go to college and get roommates, and I don't want to bother them with anything they may find 'strange' or 'unacceptable'. I mainly just keep to myself when I know I'm not in a safe place.

Unfortunately, I don't feel like my parents would ever support me joining KO, even though I have plenty of non-religious, completely logical points as to why pretty much any religion is a good thing. It makes me sad that I can't share my faith with anyone, but at the same time, I'm really too quiet to speak up about it. I'm happy to just walk my own path and let others walk theirs.

Senebty!

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3335
  • stats Total Posts: 300132
  • stats Total Topics: 20630
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything