Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 61
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Some thoughts about current events, Kemetic reactions  (Read 4414 times)

Offline Bestekeni

• Semer-Wati
  • Shemsu-Ankh
Some thoughts about current events, Kemetic reactions
« on: August 15, 2013, 10:58:35 am »
During the Egyptian revolution a few years back, I noticed a trend among Kemetics that I found disturbing.  People were quite hand-wavey and indignant about reported and perceived issues with antiquities, but didn't seem to really have an opinion about the living human beings who were being hurt and killed daily.  

Now, there are problems in Egypt again and the reports of antiquities looting have begun again.  They are as yet unverified.  However, the fact that two hundred human beings were killed yesterday and the number is expected to climb is verified and, in my opinion, a more important fact.  

Sure, antiquities are important.  They are special.  However, in the grand scheme, they are things.  I hope my brothers and sisters in the faith will dedicate as much time, energy and outrage to the people this time around as they did to the things last time.
Fedw diviner for Bes
𓃀𓎂𓀭𓏏𓎡𓈖𓁐
Sat Bes her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Heru-wer her Amun-Ra her Bast

Offline Indira

• Remetj
Re: Some thoughts about current events, Kemetic reactions
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 11:31:05 am »
I agree wholeheartedly.  My prayers are with the people of the region.

Offline Maretemheqat

• Rev Shauna - Ordained Clergy
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 12:18:03 pm »
Em Hotep Tek,

You raise a very good point. While it is a shame that the destruction happens, ultimately it is not as bad as the loss of human life that happens.

I do hope that peace and stability comes to Egypt sooner rather than later, for the sake of her people.

~Maret
Rev. Mesetibes
Sat Heqat, meryt Djehuti her Ptah her Heru-wer
Fedw Diviner
2011 Wep Ronpet Frog Princess/
W'abet Nekhen Sha'a Sha'at Imef

Offline Nubwy

• Remetj
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 01:15:46 pm »
Em Hotep!

Politics is something of a passion for me, and I try to stay abreast of most issues both nationally in my country, as well as what's happening globally. From what I can tell, there are no real "winners" here. It's deeply tragic that instability is once again hitting my spiritual homeland, and a nation of millions of human beings clamoring for reform. Any loss of life is inexcusable.

Both sides are wrong morally however, and neither side is as peaceful as they claim or in the right here. Regardless of what injustices may or may not have occurred, there is never a reason to take another human being's life. The moment you do, you lose a lot of credibility and sympathy with me. That's just my opinion, of course. I pray for both sides, and that the bloodshed will end soon...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:17:16 pm by Nubwy »
Nubwysenu, The Two Golden Ones

Son of Ra-Heruakhety and Sekhmet-Hethert.
Beloved of Wepwawet-Yinepu.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 01:16:42 am »
The resurrection of an invincible i.e. Shezmu-authorized Osiris is the only way to end the violence in Egypt (and by extention, the world).

Egypt is at the heart of global society, for example:
1.) the heart of the west is not Greece; it is, rather, Egypt, as Gerald Massey makes clear in his book Ancient Egypt: The Light of the World.

2.) Egypt's eternal importance carries over to the modern day... for example, read this post by me:
http://www.newsyaps.com/revolution-in-egypt-and-the-resurrection-of-osiris/43679/

2.) According to the biblical story, Reuben had the inheritence of Jacob, but after he slept with Jacob's maid (plz. demythize that) -- the birthright went to Joseph, who was associated with Egypt if anyone recalls the bible story.

Now this means 2 things:
A) The leader of the world's logicians is based in Egypt
B) The leader of the world's syllogicians is based in Egypt

The greatest leader of the syllogicians (i.e. mischief-mongers) is based in Egypt... and that's understandable given how he has (possibly abusable) power over what all Africans think (in the context of Afro-Eurasians).

I show how conciliation of Shezmu, the leader of the Illuminati, is the means by which we can resurrect Osiris and thereby bring back the Golden Age.

Please read, about Shezmu, here, I have written:
http://www.djedefsauron.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=210&Itemid=131

Friends, join me, Angela Micole et al., in our quest to make the logicians familiar with Shezmu and bring back the Gnostic Osiris!

This alone is the way to solve the three greatest schisms in humanity -- between syllogicians & logicians, west & east, and whites & blacks!

One way to go about that is, we can bring back the office of Osiris (read my article about that office's meaning) and ask our Muslim brothers to see Osiris as Caliph, maybe that can stop the violence in Egypt? We must stop the violence in Egypt since too many people are needlessly dying, and the entire country's artefacts and beauties are at risk of destruction. And of course, the resurrection of a glorious Osiris/Egypt is what the world needs as well.

Offline Indira

• Remetj
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 10:18:49 am »
I... what?  I'm sorry, you've completely lost me.  

Offline Maretemheqat

• Rev Shauna - Ordained Clergy
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 12:21:45 pm »
Indira,

It's a copy and paste bot. Just ignore it.

~Maret
Rev. Mesetibes
Sat Heqat, meryt Djehuti her Ptah her Heru-wer
Fedw Diviner
2011 Wep Ronpet Frog Princess/
W'abet Nekhen Sha'a Sha'at Imef

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 06:08:23 am »
I'm no bot. My heart breaks for all the bloodshed in Egypt, especially when I know how it can be stopped. Surely, the resurrection of Osiris is the only way to stop the violence.

Offline terrapin46

• Remetj
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 07:14:57 am »
Speaking as an outside beginner, I don't think the House of Netjer messageboard nor its parent movement Kemetic Orthodoxy holds a belief in the resurrection of Wesir, we are pretty peaceably agreed here that Osiris, great in power, love, and worship, remains alive only in the Duat/Underworld as it's ultimate King.

At least I should hope so, I've referenced a dear loved one to His keeping.  I would hate to have done so only for Wesir to pack his bags and leave them flat, which I don't believe Wesir ever would.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:15:42 am by thefisherfool »

Offline Raheri

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 07:48:14 am »
Quote from: Schezmuhotep
I'm no bot. My heart breaks for all the bloodshed in Egypt, especially when I know how it can be stopped. Surely, the resurrection of Osiris is the only way to stop the violence.

Em hotep Schezmuhotep.

I would pose the argument that peaceful negotiations and beneficial communication focused on tolerance and acceptance would be better.
Son of Wesir | Heri-sesheta

"O my heart which I had from my mother,
Do not rise up agianst me as a witness in the presence of the Lord of Things;
Do not bring up anything agianst me in the presence of the Great God, Lord of the West."

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 08:47:53 am »
Indeed Raheri (em hotep), and we need a king or common authority for peaceful negotiations and beneficial communication focused on tolerance and acceptance. Balkanization of authorities into states is a problem. You know what Osiris means? 1 common authority from the Himalayas (east) to Egypt (west). That is why I'm talking about Osiris as a guarantor of objective logic in Afro-Eurasia. And if we demand the return of the caliph of the Islamic world, that would give us a really good candidate for fulfilling the post of Osiris. The pope, if his power is seen as the pre-1800s style*, would also be a fair candidate, but ideally we need a new official. We need an emperor of  the world. Maybe we should devise an elaborate game in which aspirants participate and the winner is declared emperor of the world! In a world of  hungry ghosts, there is no point talking of peace without talking of a king -- the bigger the king's empire, the better it is. That is why I talk of Osiris.

* If you recall, 1800s saw the Victor Emannuel's revolt against the papacy, after which the papacy became a paper tiger.

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 10:03:32 am »
Em hotep *henu*

(Note: I am using henu to show that the following is said with the respect of equals.)

Shezmu, this really isn't on topic with the thread, but since it's touching on it through the original response you made, I understand your most recent one. However, I think Bestekeni will not appreciate your continued response to it, as she has already taken offence to it in your other copy of it on the forums. In this case, it may be best to move it to a post you wish to make specifically on this topic (or possibly stop discussing it entirely as Bestekeni is a mod and has placed this topic into the realm of not Kemetic Orthodoxy and not to be discussed).

Beyond all that, I personally think the world is better off with different leaders, and that it would only be through the oppression and suppression of ones not of the same social, cultural, religions, etc, standing as the leader in power. I personally would not volunteer to run a country which I don't know and am not personally a part of. It's akin to telling a parent that you raise your child better; not only is it one of those "oh no they didn't" moments, but it also shows egocentric tendencies. I don't think anyone has the right to decide for people they do not personally know or represent.

Personally, I don't watch the news enough to know what's happening in the world, and I'm happier that way. I don't want to fall into a sense of telling people what I think is better for them than what they think, simply because I may not know them or the factors around their decisions. This comes from my stance as a moral relativist though, so not a lot of people will feel the same (at least most of those I've met).

Personally, I'll be praying for the families involved in those on both ends, and that they will be able to resolve the problems currently plaguing them.

Senebty,
Rawy
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:09:21 am by Raawyserqet »
(They/them)

Sat Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy | (aus), meryt Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner

Offline NiankhSekhmet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 11:13:19 am »
One of my friends, who is a professor at a local University, is from Egypt. His heart is being broken and he is beside himself regarding the turmoil in Egypt.  He thinks that democracy may never come now.  It is so hard to watch good friends suffer as their country, a place that we all love on many different levels, is being rent apart.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by NiankhSekhmet »
NiankhSekhmet
Sat Sekhmet-Mut/HetHert
Meryt-Amun (Beloved of Amun)
Heri Seshta Sekhmet-Mut / HetHert

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 03:27:41 am »
There is no other cure for the situation than for people to get familiar with the hidden lair of Shesmu at Fayyum, and to elevate Shesmu or someone authorized by Shesmu, as the new Osiris. How easily misled is the Muslim world in the absence of a functional caliph... the caliph should return
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:28:17 am by Schezmuhotep »

Offline NiankhSekhmet

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 11:50:47 am »
Schezmuhotep, you continue to post nonsense on various threads on our boards. If you have something to contribute that is a little less vague and mystical, then the conversation can continue.

If not, I doubt there are many who will have much to say with regard to your offerings.
NiankhSekhmet
Sat Sekhmet-Mut/HetHert
Meryt-Amun (Beloved of Amun)
Heri Seshta Sekhmet-Mut / HetHert

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3007
  • stats Total Posts: 288175
  • stats Total Topics: 19541
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217