collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 48
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Neith  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Jacob

• Remetj
Neith
« on: March 19, 2014, 08:48:41 am »
Hello Jacob here :D i came across Neith lately she looks soo beautiful too, a goddess mother of bees, i love bees but bees are declining in numbers :( i'd like to pray to her to give her and all bees strength in these coming hard years and i welcome you to do the same. thank you all :)

Offline Vaalea

• Divined Remetj
Re: Neith
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 10:18:22 am »
Em hotep Jacob,

Thank you for the invitation, and joining you in prayers.~

Also, thank you for the reminder of connection of Nit with bees, I'm sure I've encountered it before and it seems to slip me every so often and it's good to hear it mentioned again.
Vaalea, Shemsu em Kemet.
Sa Wepwawet-Ra her Bast, KO Sa Serqet.
Friend to Khepera and Sobek-Ra.

Tarot reader for Wepwawet & Serqet.

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 12:15:30 pm »
Definitely agree with you on that one. It's been a real issue. I'll pray also.
Sat Sobek-Ra
Meryt Wadjet, Djehuty, Bast her Aset-Serqet

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.
{ themudang.com | ig@themudang }

Offline terrapin46

• Remetj
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 01:59:30 pm »
Oh cool, I didn't realize Nit had any particular thing with bees.  That's very neat :D  

All for bees getting a little extra regard, too.  One of the neatest things my father taught me growing up was how to pet bees; step one, learn to tell them from wasps, step two, move calmly with care and mindfulness not to harm. It's the closest thing to wisdom I can ever credit the man for.  The fuzzy part feels like felt.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:14:25 pm by thefisherfool »

Offline Rev. Tawa'u

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 02:35:23 pm »
I used to eat lunch outside in high school and, of course, bees would start trying to get my drinks and food.  I took advantage and petted the fuzzy suckers.

I'm ashamed now that I have a phobia of them, but I do respect them and what they do for us.  I didn't know that She had an association with bee's, that's really cool.
Sat Bast-Mut her Hekatawy-Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Mafdet, Heru-sa-Aset, her Djehuty
☥ Priest of Bast-Mut ║ Fedw ║ Sau ║ Fundraising ☥
www.BastMut.org

Offline Panetjerwesir

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:03:00 pm »
Hotep Jacob,

I'm absolutely with you on this. Consider it done. I have spent much time studying the issue of the disappearance of the bees. I cannot even begin to imagine life without them. I wasn't aware that Neith had any association with bees other than the Temple of Bees in Saïs, so thank you for the enlightenment!

My family has made a successful effort to plant flowering bushes and the like to attract bees. It has worked wonders - last year we had no fewer than three colonies on our small property (1/3 acre). We avoid any chemical fertilizers and weed killers in our lawn. If more people did such, perhaps we could help reverse this plight.

As a plus, they did an AMAZING job with our fruit trees this year!

Senebty!
=
Panetjerwesir ("Panetjer")
"Wesir is God"
Sa Wesir, Mery Yinepu-Wepwawet

Offline Jacob

• Remetj
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 10:22:32 pm »
I love all the replies ^-^ thank you all for being with me on this also I plan to build an apiary in my back yard and also paint/carve Neith onto the wood so she may help the bees along :) if you are able to do so I encourage you to do so and I would love to hear any updates

Offline Tarytenyinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 09:47:37 am »
I support bees but my boyfriend is terrified of them. Instead, I buy local honey to support our beekeepers.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 09:48:35 am by Tarytenyinepu »
Taryt En Yinepu "Respect for Yinepu"
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet her (Hekatawy Alexandros)|, Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Djehuty her Montu
--Sau Apprentice--
"The best thing in life is to wake up tomorrow." -- Uncle Jack

Offline Jacob

• Remetj
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 10:20:43 pm »
Thank you for the support Tary ^-^

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3260
  • stats Total Posts: 298672
  • stats Total Topics: 20479
  • stats Total Categories: 8