Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Netjeri  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Neferkara

• Remetj
Netjeri
« on: February 06, 2015, 03:15:31 am »
Em Hotep

During Senut last night (I do it during the evening), I have 4 candles (tea lights) 2 either side of my oil burner (incense irritates my asthma).

X      X
    X
X     X 

that kind of pattern.  The top right extinguished itself, followed by bottom right then bottom left and final top left, the one for the oil burner remained lit. It definitely left a sense of Netjeri involvement due to the order it was done in.

My question is has anyone had similar experiences, where Netjeri are being cheeky?

Senebty

Offline Ma'atnofret

• Rev. A'aqyt - Ordained Clergy
Re: Netjeri
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 10:00:57 am »
Yes.
I think it just depends on the netjeri. There was a certain Amun-min netjeri that was very cheeky and taking advantage if my openness to spirits. Needless to take he enjoyed the ensuing mood of alcohol and insinuating jokes.
A'Aqytsekhmet "Sekhmet's Servant"
Sat Sekhmet meryt Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, Nefertem, Wenut, Sokar-Wesir
Nekhen Iakhu Ihy Neferu Khau
Fedw Diviner  -  Shrine Image Service available  -  Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate
 Patreon

Offline Anaputuwet

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 02:25:04 pm »
Like A'Aqytsekhmet said, it depends. There's a netjeri of Ra I know named Anju. He's calm and responsible, not unlike Ra Himself. I kinda figure His other netjeri would be similar, but I'm not familiar with them.

But anyway, yeah, they're goofin' around pretty often when taking calls for their deity. Nothing to worry about though. 'v'
Khonsu | Set | Shai
𓅃

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 01:42:34 pm »
Yes. My Father's netjeri are somewhat similar but he seems to keep them in line th E majority of the time.
Sat Sobek-Ra
Meryt Wadjet, Djehuty, Bast her Aset-Serqet

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.
{ themudang.com | ig@themudang }

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3131
  • stats Total Posts: 294124
  • stats Total Topics: 20042
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 113
  • stats Most Online: 955