Register
collapse collapse

* Donation Status

19%
Current donation status as of February 28, 2021 = $463.18 of $2,500
19%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Em Hotep, all!  (Read 10115 times)

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
Em Hotep, all!
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:30:16 pm »
Em hotep everybody, I'm new here (obviously!) and just wanted to pop my head in and say hello.

My name is Rachael. I'm in my 20s and have been devoted to Yinepu for seven years in personal devotion. I've never tried to network with other Kemetics and I've never joined the faith 'officially', and I feel like now is a point in my life where I'm desiring to go deeper in my faith.

A little about me; my interests include video gaming, anime, reading about history, learning languages, and taxidermy.

I signed up for the next beginner's course in June and I hope I get in, I'm eager to take it and eventually have my RPD! I realize you shouldn't focus on a particular netjer before taking the RPD, but even though my devotion right now is for Yinepu I'm very open to any who might come forward and wish to share their knowledge with me and lead me in life.

Thanks for reading, I hope to have a good time here!
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
Gezemyinepu|"Anointed by Yinepu"
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet | Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

Offline Senushemi

• Forum Moderator (Beginners' Forums)
  • Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Em Hotep, all!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 02:05:22 am »
Em hotep and welcome! It's very nice to meet you. :-)
Sat Bast her Djehuty her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Sekhmet
Fedw Diviner for Djehuty and Bast
Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate
Proud waver of the "senu" flag.
senushemi@gmail.com

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 04:44:13 am »
Em hotep and welcome! What kind of video games do you play? What's your top three favorite anime? (:
Sat Sobek-Ra
Meryt Wadjet, Djehuty, Bast her Aset-Serqet

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.
{ themudang.com | ig@themudang }

Offline Rev. Tjesi

• W'ab (priest) - Web Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 05:14:32 am »
Welcome.

=======
Awibemhethert
Rev Tjesi
Tjeset Merut her Reshut net Hethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Shemsu name: Awibemhethert (Ibi)

Offline Arienihethert

• Tawy Bak
  • W'ab (priest)
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 09:33:38 am »
Welcome! :)
Look out the window. And doesn't this remind you of when you were in the boat, and then later that night you were lying looking up at the ceiling, and the water in your head was not dissimilar from the landscape, and you think to yourself Why is it that the landscape is moving but the boat is still?

Offline Mesetibes

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 10:08:24 am »
Em Hotep and welcome! There are no shortage of Jackal lovers around these parts. :D

~Maret
Rev. Mesetibes
Sat Heqat, meryt Djehuti her Ptah her Heru-wer
Fedw Diviner
2011 Wep Ronpet Frog Princess/
W'abet Nekhen Sha'a Sha'at Imef

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 02:05:14 pm »
Thank you everyone for your warm and kind replies, I feel very welcome already and I'm very excited to get more in-depth with my faith. :D

Em hotep and welcome! What kind of video games do you play? What's your top three favorite anime? (:

Em hotep, Tatjasobekra!

I love all sorts of video games but I guess my favorite would be survival horror. I'm a horror junkie, but only if they're good! Silent Hill, Dead Space, some indie games... But I'll play anything. I also love Zelda and Mario, and Persona 4 is what I'm playing through right now!

Top three favorite anime is a tough one, but I guess at the moment it would be:
1. Monster
2. Kill la Kill
3. Death Note (I'm very nostalgic for that, it's my first one besides Pokemon and the like)

Those are my favorites but I also enjoy Attack on Titan, Hellsing, Deadman Wonderland, and others! What anime do you like? :)
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 02:38:40 pm »
Paper Mario and Mario Sunshine were my Nintendo favorites  (other than pokemon and animal crossing). Haha I can't do horror games, the jump scares get me too good. Have you played Five Nights at Freddy's?

Ooh. I tend to like psychological anime, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, Paprika, Tekkon Kinkreet.

I've watched AoT but I wasn't super into it. The whole thing about the writer or creator being a Japanese imperialist really turned me off from it.
Sat Sobek-Ra

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 02:53:35 pm »
Oh I love Paper Mario! I'm trying to get my boyfriend to play through it with me, he loves turn-based RPG and I feel like he'd really love playing that game. Mario Sunshine is fun too, I love the atmosphere and the setting of it. It always makes me feel warm even when it's wintertime. And yes, I have played Five Nights at Freddy's! I enjoyed the game immensely when it first came out. Not a fan of the second one, but the third one is good too.

Oooh Paprika and FLCL are awesome. I haven't checked out the rest, maybe I should sometime when I have more time!

Oh man, I remember hearing about that but I didn't look into it too in-depth, that sucks though! ):
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

Offline Temseniaset

• Sema Kau Bak
  • Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 03:11:42 pm »
Em hotep and welcome!
Senebty
Temseniaset,
Sat Aset Serqet
Meryt Wesir Sokar, Yinepu Wepwawet, Khepra, Heru Sa Aset, Ra
Fedw diviner

Offline Rev. Shezatwepwawet

• W'ab (priest) - Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 04:38:18 pm »
Em hotep and welcome!
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice | Fedw | The Library | zat@kemet.org

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer her Aset-Serqet

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2015, 10:13:58 pm »
Hotep and welcome! :D
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠
Sat Set her Amun-Re-Banebdjedet
Meryt Herishef, Wesir-Narefy, Heru-Wer, her Yinepu

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »
Oh I love Paper Mario! I'm trying to get my boyfriend to play through it with me, he loves turn-based RPG and I feel like he'd really love playing that game. Mario Sunshine is fun too, I love the atmosphere and the setting of it. It always makes me feel warm even when it's wintertime. And yes, I have played Five Nights at Freddy's! I enjoyed the game immensely when it first came out. Not a fan of the second one, but the third one is good too.

Oooh Paprika and FLCL are awesome. I haven't checked out the rest, maybe I should sometime when I have more time!

Oh man, I remember hearing about that but I didn't look into it too in-depth, that sucks though! ):
Ooh yeah he would love it if he's into turn-base RPGs. I really loved the first two Paper Mario games. The soundtrack and the characters, aaagggh! :D Paper Mario DS was a huge let down though. I was really disappointed with the direction they decided to take that game.

Haha, I thought so.

Oh definitely! PMMM especially, it's on Netflix but I would suggest you may as well just catch the updated versions (which are three movies, the subbed versions should be floating around plenty of places by now). It's really great, I love it. And Paranoia Agent was created by the same guy as Paprika, so if you liked Paprika, you will probably easily get into Paranoia Agent!
Sat Sobek-Ra

Offline Rayashi

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 08:14:59 pm »
Em hotep and welcome!
Rayashi (Yashi) - "Ra calls me"
Sat Ra her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS)
Meryt Heru-sa-Aset, Wepwawet-Yinepu, Nut, Sekhmet-Hethert, Sokar-Wesir, her Min

Etsy

Offline Mesutetamunra

• Shemsu
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 10:06:26 pm »
Em hotep and welcome! Yinepu is my beloved and I'm very close with Him. Enjoy the Beginner's class!
Mesutet
Sat Amun-Ra
Meryt Yinepu-Wepwawet
RPD 2012

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3349
  • stats Total Posts: 300677
  • stats Total Topics: 20684
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955