collapse collapse

* Donation Status

19%
Current donation status as of February 28, 2021 = $463.18 of $2,500
19%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Requesting a prayer for my boyfriend; lost his home.  (Read 5808 times)

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
Requesting a prayer for my boyfriend; lost his home.
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:34:47 pm »
I don't like my second post on here to be me asking for prayer, but a serious thing and I just would be more at peace to request prayer from all who might be kind enough to do so.

Today, the house where my boyfriend lives burnt down. He lived in a converted basement with a friend and the landlord lived upstairs with his girlfriend. Nobody was hurt, but the entire first floor is burnt to cinders.

His two dogs died in the fire and the home is now condemned and unlivable, so he has nowhere to go. I still live at home because of finances, so there is no way he can come stay with me and I feel absolutely terrible because of it. He has no phone right now because of family issues and I have no way to contact him or find out where he is.

I pray that he's in a safe place right now and that he could recover at least some of his belongings like clothes and essentials. My gut is in a knot and I can't stop feeling awful- just recently he lost his father and his car was in an accident. I wish the bad luck would stop happening to him and I've been praying to the Netjer for his safety.

Thanks everyone for reading, I'm just really shaken up and crying and don't know where else to turn or go.

Senebty.
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
Gezemyinepu|"Anointed by Yinepu"
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet | Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

Offline Rev. Ma'atnofret

• W'ab (priest)
Re: Requesting a prayer for my boyfriend; lost his home.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 11:26:12 pm »
Prayers
A'Aqytsekhmet "Sekhmet's Servant"
Sat Sekhmet meryt Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, Nefertem, Wenut, Sokar-Wesir, Heru-wer
Nekhen Iakhu Ihy Neferu Khau
Fedw Diviner  -  Shrine Image Service available  -  Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate
 My Carrd

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 11:34:26 pm »
Thank you so much for your thoughts, A'Aqytsekhmet.
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 04:50:22 am »
Prayers. May Sobek-Ra keep your boyfriend under His Watchful Eye and protect him with all His ferocity.

If I may inquire, is it at all possible you might be able to ask your parents/whoever you're living with to spare the couch for a week? There should be shelters for people in his situation, you might be able to look that up for your city and when he talks to you, you can give him that info.

I would also perform some spellwork to get him some good fortune because it sounds like he really needs it. Simple one would be to light a candle (and if you can't physically light, gratefulness.org has ecandles or you can start a shrine at nshrine.com) and to pray to Netjer. Make sure to have offerings of cool water and whatever else. Then again, some don't consider prayer spellwork, so that's just wording on my part.
Sat Sobek-Ra
Meryt Wadjet, Djehuty, Bast her Aset-Serqet

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.
{ themudang.com | ig@themudang }

Offline Rev. Tjesi

• W'ab (priest) - Web Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 05:13:07 am »
Prayers.

=======
Awibemhethert
Rev Tjesi
Tjeset Merut her Reshut net Hethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Shemsu name: Awibemhethert (Ibi)

Offline Arienihethert

• Tawy Bak
  • W'ab (priest)
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 09:30:51 am »
Praying
Look out the window. And doesn't this remind you of when you were in the boat, and then later that night you were lying looking up at the ceiling, and the water in your head was not dissimilar from the landscape, and you think to yourself Why is it that the landscape is moving but the boat is still?

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 02:25:58 pm »
Prayers. May Sobek-Ra keep your boyfriend under His Watchful Eye and protect him with all His ferocity.

If I may inquire, is it at all possible you might be able to ask your parents/whoever you're living with to spare the couch for a week? There should be shelters for people in his situation, you might be able to look that up for your city and when he talks to you, you can give him that info.

I would also perform some spellwork to get him some good fortune because it sounds like he really needs it. Simple one would be to light a candle (and if you can't physically light, gratefulness.org has ecandles or you can start a shrine at nshrine.com) and to pray to Netjer. Make sure to have offerings of cool water and whatever else. Then again, some don't consider prayer spellwork, so that's just wording on my part.

Thank you so much for keeping him in your prayers, everyone, and thanks for the advice on his housing,  Tatjasobekra.

I actually heard from him today and he's staying with his mother one town over, I have a pick up truck so I'm going to help him move all his belongings later tonight. I have just performed a prayer and gave some offerings to the Netjer for good fortune at your request, and I feel glad to have done so.

I'm just very thankful the Netjer have watched over him and kept him safe, belongings and things can be replaced (very sad about the dogs though, may Yinepu guide them) I'm just very glad he's okay.

Senebty and thank you for your thoughts.
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 10:22:57 pm »
Good Gods, that's horrible! D: May Ptah be as a solid Djed unto you both, and may He help your boyfriend rebuild his life anew after this terrible disaster.

And indeed, thank the Netjeru that he has a place to stay for now, and that he has you.
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠
Sat Set her Amun-Re-Banebdjedet
Meryt Herishef, Wesir-Narefy, Heru-Wer, her Yinepu

Offline Gezemyinepu

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 07:08:37 pm »
Good Gods, that's horrible! D: May Ptah be as a solid Djed unto you both, and may He help your boyfriend rebuild his life anew after this terrible disaster.

And indeed, thank the Netjeru that he has a place to stay for now, and that he has you.

Thank you for the prayers and thoughts, Sarduriur! I've been praying to Yinepu for his safety and for strength in these times, though seeing him today he is doing better already. I'm glad to see it.
|𓐛𓊃𓄣𓅓𓃤|
𓃤 𓃕 𓃨
☥|Sau Apprentice|☥

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3349
  • stats Total Posts: 300677
  • stats Total Topics: 20684
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955