collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 55
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Sons and Daughters of Bast  (Read 14253 times)

Offline Ma'atnofret

• Rev. A'aqyt - Ordained Clergy
Re: Sons and Daughters of Bast
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 11:05:39 pm »
no, not alone. It takes practice for me and a process, but i was working on it with success for awhile.
A'Aqytsekhmet "Sekhmet's Servant"
Sat Sekhmet meryt Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, Nefertem, Wenut, Sokar-Wesir, Heru-wer
Nekhen Iakhu Ihy Neferu Khau
Fedw Diviner  -  Shrine Image Service available  -  Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate
 Patreon

Offline Paysabast

• Shemsu
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 10:25:23 am »
Im so happy and relieved!  I was rather afraid to talk about it because I was afraid of how others may react. :( What can I say, Im a worry-wort.
Senebty :)

Paysabast , Son of Bast and beloved of Renenutet and Set

Offline Gleb

• Remetj
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2015, 12:16:58 pm »
With me it's more vibes than actual conversations. The Netjeru rarely speak to me. Very rarely. They more send me vibes that tell me different things.
Senebty,
Gleb

Offline Paysabast

• Shemsu
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2015, 07:52:12 pm »
I get messages in various ways. Sometimes words, sometimes dreams, sometimes animal omens, and sometimes gut feelings.  Ive noticed when I see animals I consider as an omen from the Netjeru, I usualy will see that animal twice in one day.  Like today I saw a Great Blue Heron twice today so I am pretty sure they are letting me know know things will be ok and something good is on its way. I also constantly saw cats today, I took that as Bast saying hi and She is watching over me. :)
Senebty :)

Paysabast , Son of Bast and beloved of Renenutet and Set

Offline tjwhalen

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 11:43:27 pm »
I am a son of Bast and sekhmet and  I find offerings of   sandalwood and rose incense have the best result and as others have said offerings of silver and alcohol seem to be apriciated. I also have a scattering of several semiprecious and raw precious stones on my alter that I have given to my ladies that have a greatly changed resonance than they did before I gave them as offering. Moonstone, tigers eye, smoke quartz, labradorite, and sapphire o name a few 

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2015, 11:42:15 pm »
Em hotep! I'm a daughter of Bast! (And Yinepu). As for offerings I will offer her honeyed milk, wine, crystals (esp tiger's eye), Egyptian musk incense and shiny things. :)

Em Hotep,
Nefermerytsetbast

Offline Cin

• Remetj
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2015, 09:39:12 am »
That bit about the black panther struck a chord! It helps click a few meditations into place. :) Thank you for sharing S'ashasenu!

I am always amused by people who are like "Oh she's just a cat, she's always kind and gentle" and I can only guess they have never spent time with a cat to see how despite the cuteness they also have claws.

Bast will poke me gently when I am not listening. I'll "hear" something out of the blue in my mind, but generally She is patient and wants me to figure things out in my own time.

I can't speak for the Invisible Paw (someone else will have to field that one) but I can tell you about Devourer Bast!  She's the old form, technically the lioness form I think, but I never see her as a lioness.  For me, she is more panther-like, and so black she looks blue-black.  She is, how I like to describe her, larger than life - she's the biggest "wild cat" I have ever seen (and I've been standing next to her).  She has beautiful, calm eyes and a very calm overall personality.  She is very motherly and protective, but she is also very patient, and you can see it in the way she moves, as well as in the way she "watches".  She's a keen observer, and she likes to exert as little force as necessary to get a reaction from me - she wants me to pretty much do things on my own, but she will push if necessary.  I've never seen her in any kind of aggression state, but she has a way about her that lets you know she is totally capable of it if she feels it's necessary.  She communicates through intuition and dreams.  She will pull me into a "spiritual journey" if she has something to teach me, which are beautiful and enlightening, and larger than life, just like Bast.  But, if I am struggling with a concept, such as having a nightmare for example - she will actually change the dream for me, to save me un-necessary pain.  (The necessary pain she makes me go through, but she tries to help with the other stuff)  She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, but she's also like the sea - calm on the surface, but underneath, she can be destructive if you're not watching for the signs.  She can also use the Cobra Eye for her power, but I don't know much about this yet.  I'm still trying to figure that part out!  Um..should I stop talking about Mother now?  Sorry, lol!  Any specific questions, just ask!  I am actually still getting to know Devourer Bast, but this is what I have observed so far! ;)

Offline S'ashasenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2015, 02:36:58 am »
Hotep, Cin!  You are welcome, anytime!  It's nice when our experiences line up with someone else's. :)  Feel free to contact me at any time, I love talking about Mother Bast!
S'ashasenu (Asha)
"Two Are Many" or "Two Multiply/Make Many"

Sat Bast her Amunet, and Meryt Set
"Stay in the light, princess."

Offline Ankhetbast

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2015, 10:13:43 pm »
It's valuable to note that each person "gets" each Name differently.  In a way, I am the only person who gets my version of Bast.  The only way to find out how She comes to you is to do the legwork of developing a relationship.
~~~~Ankhetbast~~~~

Sat Bast her Hekatawy I (AUS), Meryt Serqet, Yinepu her HetHert

"Be excellent to each other." ~Bill and Ted

Offline Basttjamheri

• Shemsu
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2015, 06:44:18 pm »
Resurrecting an old post, but as of yesterday I was divined a son of Bast. I've always felt her presence so I was not surprised at all. I too think I get the Devourer Form of Bast. She is fierce and predatory but also extremely loving and motherly to her children. I always get the feeling she will rip out hearts of those who threaten her children. She still comes across to me as a black and sleek domestic cat, but one that is outdoors and a bit more feral.

As for offerings I've noticed she really likes cinnamon. She also enjoys chocolate, coffee, jewelry, perfume and make up. I have also offered singing and dancing to her as well.

As far as personalities of children of Bast, for me I am also very cat-like. I enjoy getting affection but I can be a bit untrusting. I have a small social group as opposed to a huge one. I love to sleep. I like fine things and food. I am friendly unless I feel threatened and the claws come out so-to-speak.
Daughter of Bast.
Beloved of Nit-Nebthet-Seshat and Ra-Heruakhety.
Dua Netjeru!

Offline Taqerisenu

• Devotional Writing
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2015, 07:15:51 pm »
Congratulations on your RPD, Slade! It's always nice to find a new sibling!
Taqerisenu
("The Attendant of Two," or "The One That Attends to Two")

Sat Heru-wer her Bast her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS!)
Meryt Ra, Set, her Nebthet-Nit-Seshat.

Offline Sarytsenuwi

• Rev Kaitlyn, Ordained Clergy - Sema Kau Bak
  • W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 10:00:00 am »
Nekhtet for your RPD, Slade! (And welcome to the cat pile. ;) )

Much love to you and our mutual Mother. <3
Rev. Sarytsenuwi
(Standardbearer of my Two | Porta-estandarte de meus Dois)
Sat Set her Bast | Meryt Heru-wer, Hethert-Nut, her Heqat
W'ab Nekhen Medetsen net Nekh | Fedw for Set and Bast

Offline BrockofBast

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2015, 10:05:44 am »
Oh my gosh!~ This thread is actually quite relevant for me!  Anyways!  I'm a son of Bast  :) .  I've only recently started really following her and praising her.  I built a mini altar for her in my room about a week ago.  Although I feel she has had  a strong presence in my life for a while now.  She is an interesting patron and Netjer to say the least :D .  Anyways.  I hope to learn about her and my fellow sons and daughters in here!

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3161
  • stats Total Posts: 295196
  • stats Total Topics: 20154
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything