collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 67
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Ihhyensenu

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Dreams
« on: June 17, 2015, 05:11:50 pm »
Em Hotep All,

Had a rather intresting visit the other night. I was dreaming of being in a house with my husband, then he was gone. Safe, but gone. The house seemed to be connected to other followers of Kemetic. Images of the Gods were everywhere, small shines adn conversation. Felt safe and welcomed. 

I then spoke to I assume Amun, it could have been Osiris ( the feeling was the same) and asked for help, help with everything, my life, money, my work, and to be a better person. He appeared as a young man, said " do not worry", sat on a gilded, plush chair and left witha young woman along side.

The next scene, I desended the staircase annouced myself as a follower of Sekhmet, Nut, Bast, and Hathor. Another member of teh house was nervous and sadi we don't know about them, dont speak like that. All the images had been put away or ripped down, everyone had their heads down in work or had left.

I woke up shortly after that.

Any insight on what this could mean?

I do feel more connected over the past few days to my Netjer, my cat "Salem" has been loving, more then usual - I take it Bast is happy- and other positive changes.

Sorry if this felt like a rant. Just seeing if anyone else expereinced the same, or had an experience like that.

Senebty :)
Ihhy-"Acclaimed by Two"
Sat Sekhmet-Mut her Amun-Ra
meryt Yinepu-Wepwawet
Daughter to (Hekatawy-Alexandros)|
Financial Bak

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3007
  • stats Total Posts: 288214
  • stats Total Topics: 19543
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110