collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 70
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: I'm finally back, and it feels great!  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Khentesh

• Shemsu
I'm finally back, and it feels great!
« on: July 13, 2015, 06:04:04 am »
Em Hotep! *Henu*

My name is Elin Sejderuna, and I am a Shemsu from Sweden who is finally returning after about four years of absence from the House of Netjer.

As I have forgotten so much of what I learned, I signed up for the Beginners Class, and will study very ardently.

When I decided to become a Shemsu, I was divined a daughter of Sekhmet-Hethert and beloved by Bast-Mut and Wesir, my Kemetic name is Khentesh-ib-em-Sekhmet, which means "Sekhmet is Delighted".

Brought up as an atheist in a dysfunctional home, with a narcissistic mother and an enabling and avoiding father, I struggled with getting to know myself and understand the spiritual.

Having been very frightened of death and dying by my mother who flatly told me the rather unsettling biological facts about dying, and telling me that there absolutely was no such thing as an afterlife, I developed a strong anxiety linked to death and aging.

Due to the verbal abuse and crazymaking mind games I had to endure since I was about eight years old, I suffer from recurring depression and anxiety, and I sometimes have difficulties understanding people, and detect underlying meanings.

I tried to find solace in different faiths and tried to be a Christian, but it never resonated with me, and never felt real.

Later, I started studying paganism, and some years after I had found Wicca, I decided to become a Kemetic Wiccan, until I finally came home in the Kemetic Orthodox faith.

I have always loved cats, both the small domestic ones and their larger wild cousins, from the chatty Siamese and the sturdy European Shorthair to the majestic Lion, cheetah, tiger, cougar, panther and the lynx, so it came as a wonderful surprise that I was divined a daughter of Sekhmet and beloved of Bast, my two favourite Goddesses that I have been fascinated with since childhood.

I'm 37, got married at age eighteen to the love of my life, a man who is still my beloved husband.

I work as a personal assistant for my disabled husband, who was born with several genetic defects, one of them being severe anaemia which requires him to visit the hospital for transfusions every three weeks.

I have a small zoo at home, consisting of my three cats, (Maia who is a rescued cat of unknown origin, and two elderly Sacred Birmans who are brother and sister, named Buddha and Lisa)
Loke, my Belgian Shepherd Dog, my four Ball Pythons, Muffin, Crumpet, Coconut and Honey, my two Boa Constrictors Queenie and Mr Dot, a Cornsnake named Corni and four pet mice.

I enjoy reading, writing and creating art, and my hobbies are very calm and home based.

I am trying to study Russian and hieroglyphs and the language of ancient Kemet, but boy that is HARD WORK!

Some years into the future, I plan on breeding "high end" Ball Pythons in a small scale, when my snakes are older.
I cannot wait until I get to see the ball babies hatch, but since the snakes are too young, I just enjoy watching, studying and interacting with them, just as I do with all my other pets.

I do independent volunteer work which consists of saving the lives of unwanted and abandoned cats, and have had several cats live in my home until homes were found for them.

Well, that's about all I can think of right now.

I am looking forward to retaking the class, and return to Netjer, the fellowship and the faith.

Love and strength!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:12:38 am by Khentesh »
Senebty

// Khentesh-ib-em-Sekhmet
(Sekhmet is Delighted)

Sat Sekhmet-Hethert
Meryt Bast-Mut her Wesir

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
Re: I'm finally back, and it feels great!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 02:16:31 pm »
Em hotep and welcome back!
Sat Sobek-Ra
Meryt Wadjet, Djehuty, Bast her Aset-Serqet

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.
{ themudang.com | ig@themudang }

Offline Ankhetbast

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 02:52:19 pm »
Welcome back, hun.  It's great to see you again!
~~~~Ankhetbast~~~~

Sat Bast her Hekatawy I (AUS), Meryt Serqet, Yinepu her HetHert

"Be excellent to each other." ~Bill and Ted

Offline Awibemhethert

• Rev Ellen, Ordained Priest - Web Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 09:38:48 pm »
Welcome back!

=======
Awibemhethert
Rev Awibemhethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Self-Care Hethert Keeper

Offline NeferuHethert

• Rev. Barbara, Ordained Clergy, Semer-Wati
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 02:24:38 pm »
Welcome back, Khentesh!  We're very glad to see you here!
Rev. NeferuHethert
Sat Hethert/Sekhmet, meryt Ra her Djehuty her Yinepu/Wepwawet
Heryt seshta and Mut-netjer Hethert 
𓉡

Offline Mehetibeminpu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 06:23:22 pm »
Welcome back!!!!
Sat  Yinepu/Wepwawet
Meryt Hethert/Sekhmet her Serqet/Aset
Heri-Sesheta Yinepu

Self-care Yinepu, Serqet and Sekhmet Advocate (Because they take turns slapping me upside the head!)

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3011
  • stats Total Posts: 289000
  • stats Total Topics: 19607
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 112
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything