collapse collapse

* Donation Status

74%
Current donation status as of December 21, 2021 = $1,851.48 of $2,500 or 74%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Question about followers with the same Parent(s)  (Read 23579 times)

Offline Senui-Iry-I

• Shemsu
Re: Question about followers with the same Parent(s)
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2016, 02:11:04 pm »
(I'm an INTJ)

That would be an interesting post but don't force yourself to do it, only write it up if you want to  :)
Senui-iryi  (Iryi)
Sat Sobek-Ra her Hethert-Sekhmet,
Meryt Set her Yinepu-Wepwawet her Nit-Nebthet-Seshat
𓆋 𓁥  𓁣 𓁢 𓋔
Sau apprentice

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2016, 03:42:53 pm »
(I'm an INTJ and either a 1 or a 6 -I tend to score equally in these two-.)

It would be interesting to look into though.
(They/them)

Sa Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy Alexandros (aus), mery Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner for Serqet-Aset and Nehmet-Awai

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2016, 03:59:12 pm »
By statistics, most of the people on the forum are probably INFP. 

The reason being is that INFP's tend to be withdrawn, eclectic individuals.  Many of them, just by nature, turn to the internet to share their experiences with others like them.  In addition, INFP's tend to be one of the most spiritual of MBTI types.

I'm not saying that most Shemsu or Remetj with the House of Netjer are INFP.  I'm saying that, by statistical likelihood, the people on the forums are most likely to be INFP or Introverted-Intuitive types. 

The challenge with creating a poll by enneagram type or by MBTI type or both is how long it would be.  There are so many Names and so many variations of the Names and there are 16 cognitive types and 9 enneatypes, 18 if you count both the core type and the wing types. 

It would be a MASSIVE poll.   
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Taji

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2016, 05:25:10 pm »
4w3, Sx/So, 469

Yeah.  It's complicated.  It explains a lot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taseddjebbastmut,
Daughter of Bast-Mut
Beloved of Yinepu, Sekhmet, Set, Heru-wer, & Aset

Offline Senuwierneheh

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2016, 06:04:49 pm »
I am an INFJ, and what it says of me seems pretty true...

(Is there a tendency for Set-kids to be rather determined, even strong-willed?)

Senebty,
Neheh...
Senuwierneheh (My Two, forever)
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet her Set, meryt Ptah-Sokar-Wesir, Djehuty, her Heru-Wer
Self-care Hethert, Set and Ptah Advocate
𓁥 𓁣 𓁰

Offline Tatjasobekra

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2016, 08:08:22 pm »
Daughter of Sobek-Ra: ISTJ, 3w4.
Sat Sobek-Ra
Meryt Wadjet, Djehuty, Bast her Aset-Serqet

Mudang (korean shaman-priest) ; God Divination, Kut Ceremony, Prayerwork by appointment.
{ themudang.com | ig@themudang }

Offline Subani

• Shemsu
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2016, 09:32:01 pm »
Is it weird that I always get a different answer when I take that test? I have gotten INFP, INFJ, and I can't even recall what else.

I took it again and got INFP-T.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 09:47:45 pm by Daughter »
Sat Bast meryt Amun, Wepwawet-Yinepu her Set
(7/22/07)
Subaenibast
Bast causes Herself to be revealed to me
(6/27/18)

Offline Taji

• Divined Remetj
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2016, 10:28:02 pm »
Nope.  Most people do.  It's part of why the MBTI isn't really all it's cracked up to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Taseddjebbastmut,
Daughter of Bast-Mut
Beloved of Yinepu, Sekhmet, Set, Heru-wer, & Aset

Online Rev. Tawa'u

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2016, 11:12:39 pm »
Just took an enneagram test, I sort of remembered being a 4 and I was correct.
I'm a 4 with balanced wings.

*Flies off into the distance*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 11:18:37 pm by Tawa'ubastmut »
Bast-Mut's Priest & Soldier
Nekhen Neferu-es her Sha Iueh
www.BastMut.org

Offline ubenet

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2016, 11:23:01 pm »
i get a different answer every time i try the enneagram test, because there are a lot of questions i want to answer "both."
ubenetsenu - "two appear shining"
sat Sekhmet-Mut her Khonsu
meryt Wesir her Serqet-Aset

tarot and heka by request

Offline Rev. Tjesi

• W'ab (priest) - Web Assistant
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2016, 06:33:04 am »
INFJ and 6w5.

Interesting idea.

Ibi (Awibemhethert)

Self Care Hethert Keeper
Rev Tjesi
Tjeset Merut her Reshut net Hethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Shemsu name: Awibemhethert (Ibi)

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2016, 08:34:11 am »
i get a different answer every time i try the enneagram test, because there are a lot of questions i want to answer "both."

This.
(They/them)

Sa Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy Alexandros (aus), mery Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner for Serqet-Aset and Nehmet-Awai

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2016, 04:29:07 pm »
Em hotep everyone,

MBTI is not about the test.  The test is garbage, worthless, and should never be trusted or used. 

The test is mostly a marketing shtick and a rip off of what MBTI professionals will use in typing a client but even so, it is not the whole or main beef of the typing practice and it does not constitute the whole of what MBTI REALLY is. 

MBTI is about cognitive functions or more simply put, different ways humans analyze and compile information.

There are 8 cognitive functions.  Everyone has all 8 and we use them in our day to day lives but there a specific few we prefer and use more naturally than others. 

In order to label yourself correctly, you would have to study all 8 of the cognitive functions and then study HOW you most naturally think.  CBT says that how you think influences how you feel and behave and that is generally true.  There are trends of behavior and traits amongst people of the same type.

The Enneagram test is not as worthless as the MBTI test but you would still need to study all of the enneatypes to discover your core type.  Enneagram is about your core fears and desires. 

You will see bits and pieces of yourself in all of the Enneagram but the one you identify with most, the one that you can conceptualize as being your main drive is your core type.  In addition, everyone has two lesser core types in Enneagram. 

Typing yourself in any system requires a lot of introspection.  It isn't a simple as taking a test.  It can take a good while to figure yourself out to the extent that you hone in on what drives you or how you tend to interpret the world. 

Sorry if I sound a bit aggressive or irritated.  Most people do not have a clue about what typology is all about and then they deem it nonsense because the marketing for typology is terrible.  It's accurate, in as much, as what it focuses on.

And don't even get me started on those types of people who dismiss it because they think they are such, "super special magical unicorn-snowflakes" that they can't be labeled for anything.  As I said, it's accurate, in as much as what it focuses on.  With MBTI, the focus is on how you analyze or compile information.  With Enneagram, the focus is on your core fears and desires and how that relates to the development of drives that motivate you to do or behave in certain ways.

I have to yet to be divined (hopefully, that will change soon).  But for anyone curious, I'm ENTP and my core type is 5w6. 

Senebty
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Rev. Sema'a

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2016, 06:48:26 pm »
Popping in to say excellent summary of personality testing, thanks for sharing praisingnetjer.

Also I usually type as INFJ, I forget my enneagram.

Sobeqsenu [Sema'a Ankh Hena Semawy]
child of Wepwawet & Sekhmet-Mut
beloved of Bast, Nut, Khonsu & Nebt-het
Heri-sesheta Wepwawet | Fedw Diviner

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2016, 11:23:25 pm »
Popping in to say excellent summary of personality testing, thanks for sharing praisingnetjer.

Also I usually type as INFJ, I forget my enneagram.

Thank you for your kudos.

I've studied MBTI long enough that I can generally tell what type someone is by body language, speech patterns, and "vibes". 

Tawa'ubastmut is the classic example of an INFP.  I hope she doesn't mind me saying so. 

But yeah, you are.  The sweetheart cinnamon roll who is very playful and silly.  Your usage of emojis, or rather, HOW you use them is also typical of INFP's I've seen on the internet.  And judging by your Tarot card site profile-picture, your facial expression communicates the peaceful, zen aura of many Fi dominants and that comes through strongly.  (I also respect the fact you're a Tarot reader)

I hope you don't mind me using you as an example  If you want me to remove my comments, I will.  I didn't mean to offend you or put you on the spot, only to demonstrate the variances in type and the depth of typology once you have studied it long enough. 

I think a lot of children of Bast-Mut would be familiar with Introverted Feeling because Bast, in many of Her forms, is infamous for communicating with/through emotions.  Introverted Feeling or Fi, as it is written amongst those fluent with MBTI, is a function that focuses on your own inner emotions in all their complexity.  I'm not saying all children or beloveds of Bast-Mut would be INFP.  Only familiar with Fi/Introverted Feeling which is the dominant, leading function of INFP's. 

Taji said that if there was to be a trend amongst Bast-Mutlings, as an example, there does seem to be some narcissistic behavior amongst *some* Bast-Mutlings.  I would hypothesize that many of Bast-Mut's children are 4's on Enneagram.  The 4 enneatype is connected with the Introverted Feeling function in MBTI.

The 4 enneatype deals with a desire to be recognized as unique and special and obviously, the fear is of being engulfed, of losing the core aspects of who you are and made "common" so as to be erased.  Intuitively and in literature, it has been suggested that these people were neglected somehow, someway and it impacted them enough that they focus so exclusively on themselves as "special" to compensate for a lack of attention.  When unhealthy, 4's can become very narcissistic, self-absorbed, and overly dramatic.  They become dependent on getting reassurance that they are "special" from everyone.  Does that sound familiar to you regarding the struggles or not so positive behavior you see amongst your spiritual siblings, Taji? 

Bast-Mut is a Name formed by the merging of the Goddesses Bast and Mut.  It seems most people see Her as Bast with the direct, queenly qualities of Mut.  Royalty are paid attention to by everyone.  They command presence and power and in a sense, they are special.  Perhaps there lies some kind of connection to the struggles and qualities that Bast-Mutlings might or might not display with the various forms of typology. 

But, again, I want to reiterate, I dealt with the previous examples as a trend.  Not to say that every Bast-Mutling will struggle with or have the same traits as their other spiritual siblings.  I was just tying together a bunch of possibilities and what-ifs as a demonstration.  Typical of my Extroverted Intuition. 

But I would be afraid to make a large poll regarding MBTI and enneatypes because I think it will only further the misunderstanding and propaganda of the typing systems.

Dua Bast-Mut!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:26:12 pm by praisingnetjer »
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3506
  • stats Total Posts: 304407
  • stats Total Topics: 21165
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 126