collapse collapse

* Donation Status

74%
Current donation status as of December 21, 2021 = $1,851.48 of $2,500 or 74%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Question about followers with the same Parent(s)  (Read 23626 times)

Offline Rev. Tawa'u

• W'ab (priest)
Re: Question about followers with the same Parent(s)
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2016, 11:31:16 am »
praisingnetjer, that was an amazing post!  (And I don't mind at all, I like being an example.  Maybe my 4 talking.)
Bast-Mut's Priest & Soldier
Nekhen Neferu-es her Sha Iueh
www.BastMut.org

Offline Subani

• Shemsu
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2016, 09:35:54 pm »
I got Enneagram type 2w1, I believe. And as much as it might be confusing, I would love to see how things shake out, just for curiousity's sake.
Sat Bast meryt Amun, Wepwawet-Yinepu her Set
(7/22/07)
Subaenibast
Bast causes Herself to be revealed to me
(6/27/18)

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2016, 09:15:19 am »
praisingnetjer, that was an amazing post!  (And I don't mind at all, I like being an example.  Maybe my 4 talking.)

Thank you!  And that's great.  I'm glad it was interesting. 

Our Parent Gods, in the strictest sense of the lessons, help shape us at our cores and typology talks about who we are at the core.  My only fear with a poll is that people would take a test, post a result, and leave. 

But if this is something that a lot of people would be interested in, I could start a thread talking about typology and the bigger ins and outs of it.  There is a spiritual application so I don't think it would be totally out of place. 

What do you guys think? 

Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2016, 12:41:53 pm »
But if this is something that a lot of people would be interested in, I could start a thread talking about typology and the bigger ins and outs of it.  There is a spiritual application so I don't think it would be totally out of place. 

What do you guys think?

While it's not strictly Kemetic Orthodoxy, I'd be interested in reading about it.
(They/them)

Sa Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy Alexandros (aus), mery Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner for Serqet-Aset and Nehmet-Awai

Offline Rev. Sema'a

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2016, 12:46:30 pm »
It could be interesting!

Incidentally, after some research, it seems I've typed as 6w7. Initially I typed as 9w1 but something wasn't quite right, so I tried a few more inventories and went with the more common result. I'm not sure what that all says about my Parents but I'd be willing to chat about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sobeqsenu [Sema'a Ankh Hena Semawy]
child of Wepwawet & Sekhmet-Mut
beloved of Bast, Nut, Khonsu & Nebt-het
Heri-sesheta Wepwawet | Fedw Diviner

Offline Rev. Tawa'u

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2016, 12:47:10 pm »
I'm always interested in this kind of thing and would love to read a post about it!
Bast-Mut's Priest & Soldier
Nekhen Neferu-es her Sha Iueh
www.BastMut.org

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2016, 01:07:58 pm »

What do you guys think?

While it's not strictly Kemetic Orthodoxy, I'd be interested in reading about it.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I could post it where it wouldn't seem totally out of place?  I know there is a private board for us to talk about our interests that aren't solidly KO.

I'm mostly hoping everyone would get something out of it.  If there are trends of cognitive type and enneatype amongst children of the Names then that's fine.  But beyond my original reason for starting this thread, I'm hoping it would bring more depth to your understanding of yourself and your relationship with the Names. 

Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Subani

• Shemsu
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2016, 02:15:07 pm »
Please don't take it to the privates. I still don't have the ability to see those, and I can't seem to get that fixed, and this is super interesting to me.
(7/22/07)
Subaenibast
(6/27/18)

Offline Arienihethert

• Tawy Bak
  • W'ab (priest)
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2016, 02:20:35 pm »
Ibi!! We're twins! :D
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:29:14 pm by Arienihethert »
Look out the window. And doesn't this remind you of when you were in the boat, and then later that night you were lying looking up at the ceiling, and the water in your head was not dissimilar from the landscape, and you think to yourself Why is it that the landscape is moving but the boat is still?

Offline Taji

• Divined Remetj
Question about followers with the same Parent(s)
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2016, 02:21:17 pm »
Hmm.  I type as INFP, but I don't think anyone would use the phrase "sweetheart cinnamon roll" to describe me. :)

Apologies for not answering your question, but you posted in response something I deleted shortly after saying.   It's not a conversation I'm comfortable having and I'd rather not speculate on the childhood adversities of my siblings. To be honest, my own childhood really was not that bad.   

I really don't think the types of adversity we face determines who we are characterlogically.  I think we all face adversity and trials by virtue of being human in an imperfect world.  But how we react is often in response to something innate.  I don't think a childhood of neglect makes someone a Four.  Nor do I think that all Fours were neglected (I really wasn't), but one's type could influence how one responds to neglect.

But sure, I like talking about this stuff.  If you had a thread, I would be following it for sure.

I really would rather it on the private side though. I don't want my stuff available to random Google people.  I must've failed to realize this wasn't on the private side. 

Stupid tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:26:30 pm by Taji »
Taseddjebbastmut,
Daughter of Bast-Mut
Beloved of Yinepu, Sekhmet, Set, Heru-wer, & Aset

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2016, 02:57:58 pm »
Hmm.  I type as INFP, but I don't think anyone would use the phrase "sweetheart cinnamon roll" to describe me. :)

Apologies for not answering your question, but you posted in response something I deleted shortly after saying.   It's not a conversation I'm comfortable having and I'd rather not speculate on the childhood adversities of my siblings. To be honest, my own childhood really was not that bad.   

I really don't think the types of adversity we face determines who we are characterlogically.  I think we all face adversity and trials by virtue of being human in an imperfect world.  But how we react is often in response to something innate.  I don't think a childhood of neglect makes someone a Four.  Nor do I think that all Fours were neglected (I really wasn't), but ones type could influence how one responds to neglect.

But sure, I like talking about this stuff.  If you had a thread, I would be following it for sure.

I really would rather it on the private side though. I don't want my stuff available to random Google people.  I must've failed to realize this wasn't on the private side. 

Stupid tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha.  I knew right away that you weren't the cinnamon roll INFP type like your sister but I can definitely still see it.  You fall in line with another variant of INFP stereotype I've seen.

Yeah, I haven't participated in a forum in a long time so you had no way to know anyway.  I apologize for not being more acquainted with this.

I'll make a post on typology further explaining it all since there's a lot to be discussed.  The bit on the Four Enneagram is just one of the possible explanations for a Four development and adversity isn't the only thing that can impact the Enneagram types.  You do bring up good points but....it's a big topic.  Fodder for discussion there  ;)

I would post it privately but it appears Daughter cannot read the private posts.  Don't know if there would be a compromise about what could be done.

Please don't take it to the privates. I still don't have the ability to see those, and I can't seem to get that fixed, and this is super interesting to me.

Have you tried talking to the webmaster? 
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Taji

• Divined Remetj
Question about followers with the same Parent(s)
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2016, 06:04:46 pm »

Haha.  I knew right away that you weren't the cinnamon roll INFP type like your sister but I can definitely still see it.  You fall in line with another variant of INFP stereotype I've seen.

Which one?  I'm curious.  :-)

So this was funny.  I was reading a post on a bulletin board for type 4s.  And someone said that they had started to post a thread about how they felt they were very different than other self identified 4s posting in the forum.  Then they realized what they were doing and burst out laughing. 

I laughed too. 

I'm a special snowflake.  Nobody understands me.  ;-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:08:38 pm by Taji »
Taseddjebbastmut,
Daughter of Bast-Mut
Beloved of Yinepu, Sekhmet, Set, Heru-wer, & Aset

Offline Subani

• Shemsu
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2016, 07:18:46 pm »
we finally fixed that issue so all is ok now!
(7/22/07)
Subaenibast
(6/27/18)

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2016, 09:59:24 am »

Which one?  I'm curious.  :-)

The cynical, more skeptical kind of INFP who fronts as harder and is more detached.  But I still see that Fi.  You can't hide anything from these eyes.  But don't worry, we won't be having a pity party unless everyone wants to. 

Haha, type 4's would.  "I don't think I'm like everyone else" is the cry of the 4 enneatype.  But that's hilarious.  Definitely a personal favorite. 

we finally fixed that issue so all is ok now!

Nekhtet!

Alright kids, pay attention to the off-topic fellowship/discussion boards.  I'll post everything there soon/when I can.
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2016, 01:41:30 pm »
well in my humble experience each name is like a very intense flavor but each one of them is a very complex flavor, like when you taste vanilla for the very first time and some say taste sweet some say taste spicy some say taste acid, well even been child or beloved of same parents we relate with a different aspect or angle of them but our life experience give us a different aproach of the same subject.

me for example been child Sekhmet-Hethert beloved of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Set do not know if there is anybody else with my same lineup but surely if there were we will share a common ground and if we talk we will find a lot of similarities but surely we will find many differences as well.

sometimes i feel myself a Very Sethian kind of Sekhmet-Hethert child, sometimes i feel Hethert sweetens me up a bit and almost all the time i feel that Yinepu guides me very often, so hope this helps anybody
[color:red]Biaiensekhmet Son of Sekhmet-Hethert beloved of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Seth =P[/color]

[color:blue]Groupie of Heru-wer Nebethet and Nut[/color]

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3508
  • stats Total Posts: 304442
  • stats Total Topics: 21169
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 126
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal