collapse collapse

* Donation Status

8%
Current donation status as of October 30, 2021 = $211.74 of $2,500 or 8%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 44
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: How do the Gods communicate to you?  (Read 5917 times)

Offline FORMER MEMBER

Re: How do the Gods communicate to you?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2016, 08:03:57 pm »
Usually it's through changes in the air--little chills or washes of comfort, like stepping into a warm shower. Sometimes it's through mental images--Yinepu tends to appear to me this way most of all; He's very... watchful and heavy-feeling, if that makes sense: a sort of subterranean weight seems to hang around Him. Djehuty is more of a presence, just behind my shoulders, and sometimes a spicy/citrus smell. Set, meanwhile, is, hm, just a WHAM of energy. Very brief and strong, like a lightning strike. :) Sometimes, though, He'll just drop into my head at random times, more-so than Djehuty or Yinepu.

Sometimes I've had dreams or hear mental voices--thoughts that aren't ones I'd recognize as my own. I consider those the Gods.

Also, funnily enough, when I attended a Lutheran church, I used to "see" Yeshua (Jesus) in the same way during Communion. Sometimes He'd just walk into my head, or I'd "see" Him walking through the pews to embrace everyone. He smelled like cedar, unmistakably and strongly, and to this day that smell still smells like home.

It's fascinating to hear how everyone hears and feels and experiences the Gods! :D I love this! Particularly in seminary (granted, a Lutheran seminary, but still), no one talks about this sort of stuff.

Shalom! Senebty!
Dylan.
Removed at request of former member.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3496
  • stats Total Posts: 304033
  • stats Total Topics: 21100
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal