Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 50
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Unusual amount of birds around me  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Sopedheru

• Shemsu
Unusual amount of birds around me
« on: April 30, 2016, 08:20:16 pm »
Em hotep everyone  :D

First off, I'd like to say I LOVE birds and all animals really.. but, I've noticed that since I've started doing Senut at night time.. there is an unusual amount of birds around my home, wherever I go in town, and just basically around me.   The other day, how it started was that we have wild "doves".. that are basically a type of rock pigeon.  He flew up to my living room window, and hovered there looking in and spreading his wings, then would fly up onto the deck, still with the living room window visible and just stare at me... I read here on the forum that it could be a spirit that's watching over me, or saying, "Hey, I got your back.. no worries!"  sort of thing.   

Since then, every day, there are TONS of different kinds of birds around.. blue jays, cardinals (which are unusual to see this time of year for where I live in Missouri), finches, robins and even a few woodpeckers!   It's been awesome to see them, but I wonder... has anyone else had this sort of experience and what could it potentially mean (Other than I just have an unusual amount of birds around! LOL)    When I see them, sometimes I hear "Heru-wer" but most of the time I hear "Heru-sa-Aset"... is this most probably one (or several) Heru's communicating with me and making themselves known like, "Hi! I'm here and introducing myself to you!" 

Thanks for reading :D

Senebty,
Brad

Offline Asetzeresi

• Shemsu
Re: Unusual amount of birds around me
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 01:25:56 pm »
In my experience with animal totems, birds in general are often intermediators between the celestial spirit realm and Earth. Now because you aren't getting a specific bird as a totem, I'd say it's a general message to let you know you are connected and keep your intuition open for messages from the God/ddesses or spirits.
In my school of thought, birds are masters of Air-the element of communication, beginnings, travel, thought and education.
The majority are also daytime animals and live here on Earth with the ability to get closer to the sun than most other animals....metaphysically,h to illuminate the power of thought, inspiration and intentions as well as effortlessly transfer the gifts and challenges of fire energy (action, courage, strength, transformation, passion, protection)
Become aware of actions based on your mode of thinking or verbal interactions. If its in alignment with your life's chart, rapid growth or divine insight could occur.
Asetzeresi (Aset Awakens Me)
Sat Aset-Serqet, meryt Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun-Ra, her Bast.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2979
  • stats Total Posts: 286806
  • stats Total Topics: 19440
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217