Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Bad situation  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Shezatwepwawet

• Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
  • Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Bad situation
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 06:14:48 pm »
Prayers.
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 12:10:55 pm »
Em hotep everyone

Thank you for your prayers, well-wishes, and offers for support.  It has meant a great deal to me.  Thank you so much for spending time thinking of me, praying for me, and some of you - for sending me encouraging emails ^_^

Without divulging too many details, I thought I'd tell you what you all have been praying for. 

Within the past year, I was told/made aware that I was being prepared for a spiritual vocation for much of my life and that was the reason behind constant misfortune and health issues of mine.  Since I accepted my calling, I was told it would stop but that it would get worse before it got better.

Things have gotten worse, worse than they've ever been, but by the end of the process, I'll be entirely open to being re-made into what I'm supposed to be. 

But thank you for your prayers and well-wishes.  It is comforting to not feel so alone in all of this.  May my Mother Aset wrap Her wings around you all and bless you for praying for me.

Senebty,
Sekhepenaset
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Ameni

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 05:50:48 pm »
Prayers, Sekhepenaset.  I sincerely hope things have/are getting better for you.
Ameni-itui "Hidden in my Two Fathers"

Sa Set her Yinepu-Wepwawet
Mery Heruakhety her Heru-wer

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2919
  • stats Total Posts: 285128
  • stats Total Topics: 19313
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217