Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 53
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Messages from Wesir  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
Messages from Wesir
« on: November 02, 2016, 01:41:20 pm »
Em hotep everyone!  -henu-

I wanted to post about something I will be doing for the month of November.  In celebration of this being Wesir's month of the fundraising cycle, I will be offering people messages from Him using my divination tools. 

I've done this service independently for awhile now but if people look to Wesir in this month and need help connecting with Him, I can be of service. 

Wesir comes off to many as being puzzling, enigmatic, and mysterious.  I created a divination rite that helps me receive a message from Him.  I have used this with a few people before and they have found it useful. 

You do not have to donate to participate but I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you did.   

If you would like a message from Wesir, send me a PM and discuss what your relationship with Him has been like/why you'd like a message from Him.  I'll handle the rest. 

I hope this is useful to all of you.

Senebty,
Sekhepenaset 

**EDIT:  Please be 18 years of age before you ask for this service.  It's preferable for a lot of reasons.  Thank you. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 11:30:50 am by Sekhepenaset »
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Khenneferitw

• Shemsu-Ankh
Re: Messages from Wesir
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:12:47 pm »
Dua Wesir! Thank you for donating this service.
Khenne | they/them
Child of Ptah-Sokar, Wepwawet, & (Hekatawy-Alexandros)|
Beloved of Bast, Sekhmet, & Set
Fedw diviner | Sau apprentice | Boston Fellowship Coordinator

Offline Senui-Iry-I

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 05:12:56 pm »
10/10 would recommend divination from Sekhep, he's helped me in the past. (Thank you!)
Senui-iryi  (Iryi)
Sat Sobek-Ra her Hethert-Sekhmet,
Meryt Set her Yinepu-Wepwawet her Nit-Nebthet-Seshat
𓆋 𓁥  𓁣 𓁢 𓋔
Sau apprentice

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 09:05:10 pm »
Dua Wesir! Thank you for donating this service.

Dua Wesir!  It is my pleasure : )

10/10 would recommend divination from Sekhep, he's helped me in the past. (Thank you!)

Thank you for your kind words Iryi.  I'm happy you found it helpful : )
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline UhemAnqet

• Remetj
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 04:09:05 pm »
Em hotep everyone!  -henu-

I wanted to post about something I will be doing for the month of November.  In celebration of this being Wesir's month of the fundraising cycle, I will be offering people messages from Him using my divination tools. 

I've done this service independently for awhile now but if people look to Wesir in this month and need help connecting with Him, I can be of service. 

Wesir comes off to many as being puzzling, enigmatic, and mysterious.  I created a divination rite that helps me receive a message from Him.  I have used this with a few people before and they have found it useful. 

You do not have to donate to participate but I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you did.   

If you would like a message from Wesir, send me a PM and discuss what your relationship with Him has been like/why you'd like a message from Him.  I'll handle the rest. 

I hope this is useful to all of you.

Senebty,
Sekhepenaset 

**EDIT:  Please be 18 years of age before you ask for this service.  It's preferable for a lot of reasons.  Thank you.
Dua Wsr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3260
  • stats Total Posts: 298672
  • stats Total Topics: 20479
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 117
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything