collapse collapse

* Donation Status

8%
Current donation status as of October 30, 2021 = $211.74 of $2,500 or 8%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: A Netjer has reappeared in my life?  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Maruisenu

• Shemsu
A Netjer has reappeared in my life?
« on: April 23, 2017, 09:22:03 pm »
(Didnt want to put this on Ask The Nisut because I wasnt sure if someone has discussed a similar thing.)

Before I joined the KO, Khnum was the God I worked with a lot.

I sat him aside, and basically forgotten him because I'm an idiot.
Ive been having a horrible time with committing to things. Not even the KO.
Well recently, He has definitely made a reappearance. So much as to go through a friend of mine to get my attention.
I haven't talked to said friend in a good month, and they suddenly message me saying:
"Your God is a beautiful God. A sad God. A mourning God. Your God misses you and wants you to know he is ever-protecting and ever-watching. Smile at your God. Remember your God, console your God. He who Pets your cat, He who whispers reassurance, He who offers creation through clay. Call to Khnum your God."

And honestly all of my struggles and worries seemed to melt away. I couldn't even cry, even if I wanted too.

And honestly this has given me hope to get back in line.

Im just curious if anyone else has had an experience like this? That a netjer has went out of their way to say: Hey, im still here.
Maruisenu
"Two Who are Supports"
𓃝 𓃭 - 𓃽

Offline Gleb

• Remetj
Re: A Netjer has reappeared in my life?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:32:34 am »
While I don't work with Khnum in particular, I do have a friendly connection with him and Ra. And sometimes when I'm a bit upset or sad - they let me know they're there.
Senebty,
Gleb

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:42:28 am »
Em hotep,

I used to live in Florida, which has scorpions but I never saw one when I lived there for seven years. A month or so before my RPD, the boyfriend I lived with at that time saw two scorpions in a very short period of time in very different places. I like to think it was my Mom popping up to check him out.

I think anyOne can and will do these things when these things are what we need at that time.

Senebty
Ra'awy

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

(They/them)

Sa Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy Alexandros (aus), mery Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner for Serqet-Aset and Nehmet-Awai

Offline Maruisenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 07:40:46 am »
That's really cool.

And thank you for replying!

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Maruisenu
"Two Who are Supports"
𓃝 𓃭 - 𓃽

Offline Rev. Tjemsy

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 08:22:24 am »
That's so lovely, sheepchild, thank you for sharing! I love hearing people's experiences with the gods. <3

"He who pets your cat" may be the most adorable thing.

I don't Khnum, but this sounds to me like something he might do, yeah. ^^; My gods will occasionally poke me if they want my attention, with varying levels of persistence and intensity. I was quite surprised to come across Heru-Wer on the godradio once upon a time. I have him as a Beloved (the first, in fact), but we're not especially close at this time. And, idk, I wasn't expecting that sort of interaction from him. Or that he'd be a Disturbed guy, haha.

"You need never feel broken again." I might have cried. :'D
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Fedw Diviner | RevTjemsy@kemet.org

Offline Maruisenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 08:29:20 am »
That's so sweet oh my gosh

Maruisenu
"Two Who are Supports"
𓃝 𓃭 - 𓃽

Offline FORMER MEMBER

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 09:33:16 am »
Oh, sheepchild, this is so lovely. <3 I'm so grateful that Khnum has reassured you--and through your friend, no less. (Contact on two fronts, hooray.)

I've had Papa Set make Himself known in songs that I wouldn't expect before (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQAQ-k41LP8, for example). I've had friends or acquaintances say things which remind me of a Name, or seem like something a Name would want or need me to hear, but never so directly as your friend did.

Nekhtet--dua Khnum!

Senebty,
Gezausenu.
Removed at request of former member.

Offline Sopedheru

• Shemsu
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 11:42:23 am »
Em hotep sheepchild  :)

Khnum is one of my beloveds and he brought me here to Kemetic Orthodoxy.   He has a very calm temperament, and understands when things don't go according to plan.  He breathes life into all things, so it's appropriate that your friend (that's a beautiful story btw! :D)  made that connection to him for you.  He's always assured me that he will always be there, no matter what happens, though he's often a very quiet and kind God.   He instills patience and strength above all else.  I see him in almost everything I do (along with Set and my father Heru-Wer) which is always a comfort and reassuring thing.  :) 

I like that, "He who pets the cat"  lol  he loves all life and keeps the head cool (slow to anger) but is a strong force when confronted with negativity, just in a more direct lets not talk about it, but lets act kind of way.  :)   But he's always smiling and happy  :)

Senebty,
Soped
Sopedheru meaning: Heru is skilled

Son of Heru-Wer
Beloved of Set & Knum

Offline Teritui

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 10:18:54 pm »
One night I was crying and feeling inadequate in every way. I opened a book I was in the process of reading (but had left by the wayside for a while) and the first thing I read was "bone-breaker". That's one of Heru-wer's epithets, and I felt so thankful. I'm a skeptical person, but it just felt to me like He was right there, telling me He would always me here for me.

More recently a song came on the radio that I felt was from Him. I can't describe why I think this so strongly, but I do. It was "If I Told You" by Darius Rucker. The ending message of the song is "'Cause you love me anyway". It really made me realize that He is like a parent to me (I hope that's not disrespectful to say because I haven't had my RPD yet). And that no matter my faults, He will not abandon me.

The message Khnum gave you is so gorgeous and lovely, it made me tear up a little. That is so awesome :)
Teritui: I respect my Two Fathers
Daughter of: Ptah-Sokar-Wesir and Heru-wer
Beloved of: Sekhmet-Hethert, Set and Taweret
Sau apprentice

Offline Maruisenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 10:26:43 pm »
Today was a good day as well.

I struggle with suicidal ideations, and it got pretty bad today.

A song was playing, and the words "And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway"

Stuck out SO CLEAR and I hate crying in public but I couldn't help it.

(I later looked up the song, and it's: The cure - Lady Gaga)

Maruisenu
"Two Who are Supports"
𓃝 𓃭 - 𓃽

Offline Rev. Tjemsy

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 07:44:59 am »
It really made me realize that He is like a parent to me (I hope that's not disrespectful to say because I haven't had my RPD yet). And that no matter my faults, He will not abandon me.

Not at all, friend. Many of us have parent-like NTR who are not our RPD "Parents," or even in our RPD at all. <3

I love this thread. I just want to hug it and everyone in it. <3

I've had my moments, but by and large, my Godfluff has been few and far between. So here is Tjemsy, always reading about everyone else's awesome experiences, going "Boy, do I wish I had more godfluff."

Ask and you shall receive, apparently.

I am absolutely drowning in Godfluff at the moment. It's lovely. I love it. I am always so thrown off, though, you know? "Wait, me? This fluff for me? You sure this?" and then "Still? You...you sure this?"

-delighted flailing-

I love my gods. <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Fedw Diviner | RevTjemsy@kemet.org

Offline Maruisenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 07:50:22 am »
It really made me realize that He is like a parent to me (I hope that's not disrespectful to say because I haven't had my RPD yet). And that no matter my faults, He will not abandon me.

Not at all, friend. Many of us have parent-like NTR who are not our RPD "Parents," or even in our RPD at all. <3

I love this thread. I just want to hug it and everyone in it. <3

I've had my moments, but by and large, my Godfluff has been few and far between. So here is Tjemsy, always reading about everyone else's awesome experiences, going "Boy, do I wish I had more godfluff."

Ask and you shall receive, apparently.

I am absolutely drowning in Godfluff at the moment. It's lovely. I love it. I am always so thrown off, though, you know? "Wait, me? This fluff for me? You sure this?" and then "Still? You...you sure this?"

-delighted flailing-

I love my gods. <3
I really feel you on this. At one point I was kinda jealous people got to experience the closeness with their gods, and it often discouraged me, making me think I was doing something wrong.

Once you experience the godfluff as you call it, it's really great. And almost addicting.

Maruisenu
"Two Who are Supports"
𓃝 𓃭 - 𓃽

Offline FORMER MEMBER

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 04:24:15 pm »
Godfluff. Twin, I love it.

To evho others, no, there's nothing wrong in getting parental vibes / warmth / love from the Gods, even if They're not a Parent if / when you have your RPD. For example, as near-sure as I was that Set would be my Papa, I equally hoped Djehuty would be my Father, too. And yet the fact that He's a Beloved doesn't detract at all from the "fatherly" feels He gives me.

(Twin, by the way, I am so happy for you.) <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu
Removed at request of former member.

Offline Salqu

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2017, 01:39:51 am »
I love this! I felt very warm reading this, goes to show how sweet the Gods are and that they care and love us! <3

Offline Gleb

• Remetj
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2017, 01:11:37 pm »
Khnum's energy is very reassuring. Besides keep in mind that he's the form of Ra in the evening and evening is the end of the day. And the evening is always a time to relax, take a deep breath and relax before the coming of the next day. :)
Senebty,
Gleb

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3496
  • stats Total Posts: 304033
  • stats Total Topics: 21100
  • stats Total Categories: 9
  • stats Total Boards: 124
  • stats Most Online: 955
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal