[PUBLIC] About the Kemetic Orthodox Religion > [PUBLIC] Serving the World: Ma'at In Action

Fundraising for HoN: Custom Netjeru Coloring Sheets

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sedjfaiemitui:
Em hotep nefer, all!

I'm commenting again to note that the second $25 tier slot has been snagged by QenenetSerqet, for Her Mother Aset-Serqet. Nekhtet and thank you! ;D

Three $25 tier slots are still available, and all five $15 tier slots are still available.

Senebty!
Sedjfai

Rev. Tjemsy:
Thank you for this, Sedjfai. <3

Saryt:
Thank you for your service, Sedjfai! I'm very excited to see the resulting coloring pages. ^_^

Sedjfaiemitui:
Em hotep nefer, everyone!

Raising this thread from the dead. I have been posting otherwise, clearly, but I have been going through a personal set of hells at home over the last month and change that have really, really interfered with my ability to make halfway-decent art.

My sincerest apologies to Rev. Ibi and QenenetSerqet for the excessively long wait.

I just finished Rev. Ibi's commission this morning, which can be viewed/downloaded here.

I'm now crunching on Qenenet's commission, which I hope to have completed in a few more days.

Because I am doing the second place prize artwork (of Ptah!!!) for the Gods upon the Year Fundraising Drive, I won't be taking on any additional donation-commissions for now. I hope my personal situation will normalize by October, and that I can reasonably take on additional donation-commissions again by then.

Again, my sincerest apologies to anyone I have disappointed over the last month+. The events which have occurred were unforeseen, but that said, it's no excuse for me to have gotten so off-track.

Senebty, all! <3
Sedjfai

Qenet:

--- Quote from: Sedjfaiemitui on August 24, 2017, 11:43:44 am ---Em hotep nefer, everyone!

Raising this thread from the dead. I have been posting otherwise, clearly, but I have been going through a personal set of hells at home over the last month and change that have really, really interfered with my ability to make halfway-decent art.

My sincerest apologies to Rev. Ibi and QenenetSerqet for the excessively long wait.

I just finished Rev. Ibi's commission this morning, which can be viewed/downloaded here.

I'm now crunching on Qenenet's commission, which I hope to have completed in a few more days.

Because I am doing the second place prize artwork (of Ptah!!!) for the Gods upon the Year Fundraising Drive, I won't be taking on any additional donation-commissions for now. I hope my personal situation will normalize by October, and that I can reasonably take on additional donation-commissions again by then.

Again, my sincerest apologies to anyone I have disappointed over the last month+. The events which have occurred were unforeseen, but that said, it's no excuse for me to have gotten so off-track.

Senebty, all! <3
Sedjfai

--- End quote ---
Em hotep, Sedjfai!

You have not disappointed me at all. We have corresponded and I completely understand. You are in my prayers, hon. Much love.

Senebty,
Qenet

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version