collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 48
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Advice/info in incorporating Aset-Serqet, Sekhmet and Wepwewet into Ritual  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Asetzeresi

• Shemsu
Em Hotep everyone!

I am working on putting together heka/ritual to remove blocks, aggressively, on a long-standing situation in my life. I belief most of them are mental/emotional in nature, with a few practical components as well.
Sekhmet-Hethert is one of my beloveds and as of the last 8 months Sekhmet has been the loudest Goddess in my life. She bids me to let her show me things, as such I felt initially called to work with her on this, but while speaking with another sister, she mentioned that Serqet (Aset-Serqet is my Mother), as she is usually the one more associated with mental/emotional illness/anguish, might be the better choice or at least to incorporate her. As well, Wepwewet, as the opener of ways.
So, what I'm asking for is suggestions and info on them: Info on their natures in helping, the best offerings and anything else that might help me. :)
Please and thank you
Asetzeresi (Aset Awakens Me)
Sat Aset-Serqet, meryt Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun-Ra, her Bast.

Offline Rev. Shezatwepwawet

• W'ab (priest) - Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
For my Dad, I would recommend the members section of kemet.org for finding a good list of offerings. Per-sabu.org, run by my sibling Bezen, is a fairly comprehensive site on the Jackals.

In general, He is the Opener of the Way, along with the closer. His standard preceded the army going into battle. He enjoys interacting with people and is one of the best magicians among the Gods. (and as They are all skilled that is saying something.) This kind of work is especially up His alley.
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice | Fedw | The Library | zat@kemet.org

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer her Aset-Serqet

Offline Rev. Ma'atnofret

• W'ab (priest)
Sekhmet and Serqet are both good choices, but more I think for emotional/mental cleansing. So they can wash you out. Wepwawet is all about removing obstacles I think.
So for the goddesses you are looking at some very deep detox and soul clearing. In Sekhmet's case, her priests were doctors and part of that was removal of demons, so she may be helpful in clearing out your personal demons. All of the gods mentioned are no joke if you ask for their help with a serious problem/change. So be ready for it.

This site sells a Sekhmet bath and Serqet bath. It's down now but should be up soon.

From my work I suggest offering Sekhmet red wine, pomegranates, cinnamon stick. Just to name a few.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:31:40 pm by A'Aqytsekhmet »
A'Aqytsekhmet "Sekhmet's Servant"
Sat Sekhmet meryt Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, Nefertem, Wenut, Sokar-Wesir, Heru-wer
Nekhen Iakhu Ihy Neferu Khau
Fedw Diviner  -  Shrine Image Service available  -  Self-Care Sekhmet Advocate
 Patreon

Offline Rev. Tjesi

• W'ab (priest) - Web Assistant
  • Administrator
I would just like to second the Sekhmet, Serqet, and Wepwawet baths on the site A'Aqyt mentioned. Often it's suggested you start with the Sekhmet bath to prepare for the next bath.

This spring I did a Sekhmet bath followed by a Wepwawet bath.

Things that I hadn't been able to let go of for years... poof ... happened.

Senebty,

Ibi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rev Tjesi
Tjeset Merut her Reshut net Hethert
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet
meryt Wesir

Shemsu name: Awibemhethert (Ibi)

Offline Rev. Shezatwepwawet

• W'ab (priest) - Moderator (Kemetic Orthodox Q&A)
Legbastore is in the process of being brought back online but it is taking some time. You may be able to get baths through the Facebook page.
Senebty,
Zat (She who makes Sekhmet laugh)
Sau apprentice | Fedw | The Library | zat@kemet.org

Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu her Hekatawy Alexandros (AUS) meryt Seshat-Nit-Nebthet her Heru-wer her Aset-Serqet

Offline Asetemsatweret

• Shemsu
Em hotep sibling,
I thought I would also chime in that our Mother is the Great of Heka, so if you're doing something that requires really intense heka, She is always an appropriate Name to approach. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about any Aset things!

Senebty,
Emsa

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

-Emsa

"Aset [is] on the Great Throne"
Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Amun, HetHert-Sekhmet, her Seshat-Nit-NebtHet

Offline Asetzeresi

• Shemsu
Thank you to all who replied.

Some great suggestions here. I will definitely check out the baths too.

Senebty

Asetzeresi
Asetzeresi (Aset Awakens Me)
Sat Aset-Serqet, meryt Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun-Ra, her Bast.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3260
  • stats Total Posts: 298671
  • stats Total Topics: 20479
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 117
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything