collapse collapse

* Donation Status

69%
Current donation status as of March 5, 2021 = $1,717.28 of $2,500
69%
Donate!

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 25
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Learning from the Akhu. Plus an appology.  (Read 922 times)

Offline Salqu

Learning from the Akhu. Plus an appology.
« on: August 03, 2017, 08:08:29 am »
So I have felt my Grandmother's presence sometimes, it is my understanding she recieved a very good judgement at the scales and was able to move on completely and permanently from this world. She was an amazingly wise and intelligent Woman. She was a Doctor, a Healer and a Scientist. I have felt her trying to help me learn these things, and I want to open myself up to more knowledge. I want to connect to more of my Akhu, as well, other scientists in the family. Perhaps even connect to a relative of mine who is passed and I believe I am reincarnated from. You may know him as Nikola Tesla. (It is my understanding, that his Ba lives through me, while his Ka lives on as an Akhu.)

There is so much I can learn from my Akhu. I truly want to be the best person I can be. Always be better. Always improve. I am not perfect and there is so much I don't know, but it is really time to open myself up to help from all sources and rapidly exapand my life, and myself. Improving in all aspects, learning, and overcoming my flaws. I want to open myself up to this.

Please, would you provide whatever assistance you can? Also, I appologise to some of you. I have closed myself off from help in the past because it is not what I wanted to hear, this was a mistake and I am sorry. I am open now to all the help people are trying to give me. I am still very young and have much growing to do. I will not resist help anymore.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3354
  • stats Total Posts: 300794
  • stats Total Topics: 20697
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 119
  • stats Most Online: 955
anything