collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 64
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Sekhmet and Ma'at Drawings (free and per request) <3  (Read 2365 times)

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
Sekhmet and Ma'at Drawings (free and per request) <3
« on: August 03, 2017, 01:40:32 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

As as service to my Mama Sekhmet as well as to my Beloved Ptah, I would like to offer to any who request it a drawing of the Gods of the Year--this coming year that is--Mama Sekhmet and Ma'at.

Ideally, I want this to be something I custom draw for anyone who asks, anyone who seeks to have an image of Mama Sekhmet and Ma'at in their home for the coming year. This will take time, but I want to do it, very much.

I also want these to be free of charge, because I understand that finances can be very tight. However, if you are able, donations to the House would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, I'm open to suggestions, if there's a particular way you want Sekhmet or Ma'at depicted.

Drawings will be in the style of my Epagomenal offerings, as found . . . at the end of this post! Sorry, I made a boo-boo--check below for links to dA. ^_^ They will likely be a little bigger, simply because those drawings were done on 4 by 6 notecards, and I have some really nice 5.5 by 8.5 paper that I should use . . .

From a "first things first" standpoint, I will begin working on these starting on Wep Ronpet. Just FYI. ^_^

Much love to you all. PM me if you're interested. <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu.

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-00-The-Royal-Princes-color-695570172

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-0-Djehuty-color-695752156

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-1-Wesir-color-695957036

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-2-Heru-Wer-color-696

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-3-Papa-Set-color-696370975190338

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-4-Aset-Great-of-Heka-696554154

https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/Epagomenal-Offerings-5-Gentle-Nebthet-color-696787343
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:10:45 am by Gezausenu »
Free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything. Ever. <3

Offline Kylara

Re: Sekhmet and Ma'at Drawings (free and per request) <3
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 07:19:16 am »
Em hotep Gezausenu,

I am humbled by your offering to us all. I love your work and would love to take you up on your kind offer. I especially loved your picture of Nebthet. I could almost hear her speaking to me.

Many thanks.

Senetby,

Kyliejean

Offline Subani

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 08:30:08 am »
I just read that it said to pm you lol
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:32:29 am by Daughter »
Sat Bast meryt Amun, Wepwawet-Yinepu her Set
(7/22/07)
Subaenibast
Bast causes Herself to be revealed to me
(6/27/18)

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 04:18:41 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

First, thank you to all who have requested a drawing of Mama Sekhmet and Ma'at! They were all a joy and honor to work on. <3

Second, thank you to everyone who's stepped forward recently! I'm truly thrilled to serve my Mama (and Ma'at!) in this way.

I do want to clarify that this was intended as a service to Sekhmet and Ma'at, as They are the Gods of the year. For those who've asked for Sekhmet alone recently--don't worry! That's peachy! I don't mind and will 100% happily draw my Mama!

However, as of right now I have limited time and spoons, and creating art for the Gods is a form of heka--a taxing one, at times--so, going forward, I want to devote as much time as possible to carry out this service as intended. Sekhmet and Ma'at, Together.

This having been said, I also want to apologize to those who are asking for drawings now: I'm back at work full-time and still recovering from surgery, so I can't whip these drawings out as quickly as I could when I was just at home. It will take longer, but I will create them with just as much love and respect. <3 All the same, I beg your forgiveness and patience.

Senebty!
Gezausenu.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 08:27:54 pm by Gezausenu »
Free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything. Ever. <3

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 08:46:19 pm »
Thank you for doing this, twin. <3

I didn't see your Nebthet before somewhy, but she's lovely. <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 12:53:24 am »
Em hotep nefer, Gezausenu!

Thank you for offering your services to the community. Your art is lovely. (And I just favourited a bunch of your work on dA, haha.)

I am totally with you on religious art being very taxing heka. And when you're not in the right state for it mentally and physically, it can be REALLY difficult to make much headway in a short period of time. Not that you don't know to already, but be sure to take good care of yourself. <3

Continued prayers for your post-op recovery, and for the inspiration to flow freely!

Senebty,
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠
Sat Set her Amun-Re-Banebdjedet
Meryt Herishef, Wesir-Narefy, Heru-Wer, her Yinepu

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 09:40:28 am »
Your art is lovely. (And I just favourited a bunch of your work on dA, haha.)

Em hotep, everyone!

Haha, thank you, Sedjfai! I really need to update my dA account--so much stuff is old and could really live in my scraps rather than my gallery. :P

And thank you twin for your encouragement and support as always! <3

As a heads up to everyone (I will be sending PMs to folks who've already contacted me) . . .

*sniffs*

My markers have died. :(

Well, not all of them, but the ones I've been using for everyone's drawings (so no surprise, but I was hoping they would last). The ones I have left aren't colors I really use anyway, so . . . I'm going to look into getting a new set soon, but I want to get another paycheck under my belt before I do that (because markers are expensive(!), and I work as a barista, heh) . . . which means it will be a couple of weeks.

I'd be happy to dig out my colored pencils, if some of you want your drawings sooner than that. I have one example of colored pencil stuff on dA, which is, uh, fanart: https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/I-Don-t-Want-To-Let-Go-666694267. I haven't used colored pencils a lot recently because markers are quick, but I used them exclusively for many, many years. :)

Anyway, thank you all for your support and kindness, and thank you all who've reached out and asked me for a thing. <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:13:26 pm by Gezausenu »

Offline Senuwierneheh

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 11:34:36 am »
I don't know the Undertail story, but that is a beautiful drawing, Gezausenu!  <3

Senebty!
Neheh...
Senuwierneheh (My Two, forever)
Sat Hethert-Sekhmet her Set, meryt Ptah-Sokar-Wesir, Djehuty, her Heru-Wer
Self-care Hethert, Set and Ptah Advocate
𓁥 𓁣 𓁰

Offline Pasemwesir

• Shemsu
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 03:09:06 pm »
Em Hotep! What a lovely art! Thank you for sharing your (beautiful) work with us!
Pasemwesir
"Wesir helps"

Portuguese liaison. Sa Wesir,Mery Sekhmet-Hethert her Nit-Nebthet-Seshat

Offline Darytessekhmet

• Rev. Daryt - Ordained Clergy - Moderator (Prayer Requests Forums)
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 01:38:28 pm »
Em hotep Gezausenu *henu*

Your work is lovely.   Thank you for sharing your gift with us.  <3

Senebty!
Daughter of Sekhmet and Nisut Hekatawy(AUS)
W'abet Nekhen sehotep.tu ib-es yim-ef, The Shrine in Which Her Heart is Appeased

Her Father controls Sekhmet, Sekhmet subdues evil, Sekhmet controls Her temper
Even small rivers keep the lands green and the oceans wet.

Offline Sobeqsenu

• Rev. Sobeq - Ordained Clergy - Fundraising Bak
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 12:16:41 pm »
Thank you so much for doing this, Gezausenu. Your art is beautiful and it is a great service to our community.
Rev. Sobeqsenu
Child of Wepwawet & Sekhmet-Mut
Beloved of Bast, Nut, Khonsu, & Nebt-het
W'ab Nekhen Ib Imau-sen | Heri-sesheta Wepwawet

Offline LilliumStargazer

• Beginner
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 08:55:47 pm »
Hi, Gezausenu! I just wanted to stop in and tell you that your art is very lovely, and I think you're doing such a wonderful, kind thing! :)

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 06:06:08 pm »
Em hotep, everyone!

Oh, goodness. Truly, I don't know what to say, except thank you a thousand-fold for your kindnesses, all of you! <3 I've said it before but this is truly a wonderful experience for me to serve my Mama and also Ma'at. In so doing, in listening to how Mama and Ma'at want to be depicted in each piece, I'm learning about different sides to Them, different parts of Their personalities--and that is a wonderful, humbling thing!

Also, I found a cheapola but darn good alternative to the expensive art marker brands (Copic, Prisma, etc.), so I went ahead and ordered some early because it was just $20 for a whole set rather than, you know, $60-80. Can't wait to get back to work!! <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu.

Offline Hakenensenu

• Shemsu
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 07:26:39 pm »
Em Hotep, your work is astounding! I am so grateful to have seen your art! You have given us such a blessing!

Thank you for offering your services to the community!

I was wondering if you would be willing to perhaps interpret Wadjet for me?

Senebty,
Justin
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 07:36:30 pm by JustinCOMS »
Son of Khonsu and Wadjet;
Beloved of Hethert-Sekhmet.
Please do not shorten my name! Self-Care Khonsu Advocate.
Wordpress
☥ Brujo • Musician • Artist • Tarot&Fedw ☥

Offline Gezausenu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2018, 06:15:38 am »
Em hotep, Justin!

I'll send you a PM shortly. :) Thank you so much for your kind words! <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2862
  • stats Total Posts: 282611
  • stats Total Topics: 19053
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 107
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything