[PUBLIC] About the Kemetic Orthodox Religion > [PUBLIC] Serving the World: Ma'at In Action

Sekhmet and Ma'at Drawings (free and per request) <3

<< < (3/3)

Rev. Sema'a:
Thank you so much for doing this, Gezausenu. Your art is beautiful and it is a great service to our community.

LilliumStargazer:
Hi, Gezausenu! I just wanted to stop in and tell you that your art is very lovely, and I think you're doing such a wonderful, kind thing! :)

FORMER MEMBER:
Em hotep, everyone!

Oh, goodness. Truly, I don't know what to say, except thank you a thousand-fold for your kindnesses, all of you! <3 I've said it before but this is truly a wonderful experience for me to serve my Mama and also Ma'at. In so doing, in listening to how Mama and Ma'at want to be depicted in each piece, I'm learning about different sides to Them, different parts of Their personalities--and that is a wonderful, humbling thing!

Also, I found a cheapola but darn good alternative to the expensive art marker brands (Copic, Prisma, etc.), so I went ahead and ordered some early because it was just $20 for a whole set rather than, you know, $60-80. Can't wait to get back to work!! <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu.

Hakenensenu:
Em Hotep, your work is astounding! I am so grateful to have seen your art! You have given us such a blessing!

Thank you for offering your services to the community!

I was wondering if you would be willing to perhaps interpret Wadjet for me?

Senebty,
Justin

FORMER MEMBER:
Em hotep, Justin!

I'll send you a PM shortly. :) Thank you so much for your kind words! <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version