[PUBLIC] About the Kemetic Orthodox Religion > [PUBLIC] Serving the World: Ma'at In Action

Sekhmet and Ma'at Drawings (free and per request) <3

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sedjfaiemitui:
Em hotep nefer, Gezausenu!

Thank you for offering your services to the community. Your art is lovely. (And I just favourited a bunch of your work on dA, haha.)

I am totally with you on religious art being very taxing heka. And when you're not in the right state for it mentally and physically, it can be REALLY difficult to make much headway in a short period of time. Not that you don't know to already, but be sure to take good care of yourself. <3

Continued prayers for your post-op recovery, and for the inspiration to flow freely!

Senebty,
Sedjfai

FORMER MEMBER:

--- Quote from: Sedjfaiemitui on August 30, 2017, 12:53:24 am ---Your art is lovely. (And I just favourited a bunch of your work on dA, haha.)

--- End quote ---

Em hotep, everyone!

Haha, thank you, Sedjfai! I really need to update my dA account--so much stuff is old and could really live in my scraps rather than my gallery. :P

And thank you twin for your encouragement and support as always! <3

As a heads up to everyone (I will be sending PMs to folks who've already contacted me) . . .

*sniffs*

My markers have died. :(

Well, not all of them, but the ones I've been using for everyone's drawings (so no surprise, but I was hoping they would last). The ones I have left aren't colors I really use anyway, so . . . I'm going to look into getting a new set soon, but I want to get another paycheck under my belt before I do that (because markers are expensive(!), and I work as a barista, heh) . . . which means it will be a couple of weeks.

I'd be happy to dig out my colored pencils, if some of you want your drawings sooner than that. I have one example of colored pencil stuff on dA, which is, uh, fanart: https://jdylah--da--kylah.deviantart.com/art/I-Don-t-Want-To-Let-Go-666694267. I haven't used colored pencils a lot recently because markers are quick, but I used them exclusively for many, many years. :)

Anyway, thank you all for your support and kindness, and thank you all who've reached out and asked me for a thing. <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu.

Senuwierneheh:
I don't know the Undertail story, but that is a beautiful drawing, Gezausenu!  <3

Senebty!
Neheh...

Pasemwesir:
Em Hotep! What a lovely art! Thank you for sharing your (beautiful) work with us!

Darytessekhmet:
Em hotep Gezausenu *henu*

Your work is lovely.   Thank you for sharing your gift with us.  <3

Senebty!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version