collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: The occurrence of "ghost" limbs  (Read 677 times)

Offline Temimensenu

• Shemsu
The occurrence of "ghost" limbs
« on: August 15, 2017, 12:41:20 pm »
Some of you might know of the term "phantom limb" - where you feel a 'ghost' limb that isn't really there, yet at times it can feel like it's a part of your body.

And I was wondering (since other entities like headmates, spirit guides, and even just identifying with something can cause phantom limbs), whether the presence of the god/esses themselves can cause these sorts of sensations to an individual?

If someone has got any experience of what I'm (attempting to) describe, I'd love to read about it.
Temi

Son of Bast and Sobek

Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Amun, and Yinepu-Wepwawet

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Re: The occurrence of "ghost" limbs
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:49:27 pm »
Em hotep

I would say I have subtle body modifications that include additional limbs. However, I would not say that my experience has shown my Netjeru to be the cause of them. I could say that They have interacted with my subtle body modifications before, but to cause that sort of sensation implies more than what is occurring. I'm always semi aware of such things, but not any more aware of them around the Netjeru. If that makes sense.

Senebty
Ra'awy

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

(They/them)

Sat Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy | (aus), meryt Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Heru-wer, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3007
  • stats Total Posts: 288267
  • stats Total Topics: 19544
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217