collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 19
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Acts of Service?  (Read 448 times)

Offline LilliumStargazer

• Beginner
Acts of Service?
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:12:12 pm »
Lately, I've felt the need to have some kind of act of service for Yinepu and the other Netjeru, but I'm not really sure what the best thing to do as an act of service might be!

I have limited mobility, and am currently mostly housebound until I finish schooling (I'm also not able to do a lot of volunteer work due to disabilities and transportation issues.)

Sometimes, I offer up tarot readings as a way to service and provide comfort to others, and I do this in the service of Yinepu, as well as taking care of several pets and plants. Even so, I feel a pull lately, like I'm meant to be doing more, but I'm not sure what. At times, I dedicate my studies, or small things like cleaning my house as an act towards him but lately, I can't help but feel like I'm supposed to be doing something else.

I'm not sure if this makes much sense, lately I kind of feel like I don't have as much a connection to Yinepu, and I can only assume it's because now after the newness of the connection has died down, it's sort of faded into a more day to day thing.

Anyone else have experiences like this, or perhaps want to share acts of service that they perform?

* Most Recent Topics

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2919
  • stats Total Posts: 285128
  • stats Total Topics: 19313
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything