Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 70
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: New Year Oracles - Clarifying Throws  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
New Year Oracles - Clarifying Throws
« on: January 22, 2018, 05:07:08 pm »
Iwy em hotep nefer everybody, I hope you are all doing well.

I am and finished my oracles for Wep Ronpet about one month ago.  My apologies for how long it took.  A lot of shift in my life stopped me from doing them for awhile. 

You may now ask me, if you wish, to clarify your oracle and I will do my best using a system Aset has given me and otherwise to help out with that.  Take it in stride but always seek other people to divine for you to seek more clarity and understanding

I have a list of people who need it but don't be shy in messaging me or posting here if you want to make sure I have you and wish to get clarity and I will get back to you with a message about it.

With much love and senebty,
Sekhep
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Re: New Year Oracles - Clarifying Throws
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 06:22:34 pm »
Em hotep, Sekhep! -henu-

Thank you again for your service. Tjemsy has no questions at this time. ^^;
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Offline Teritui

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 06:48:13 pm »
Em hotep, Sekhep!

Thank you for your oracle, it's been very valuable to me. Several parts of it have been accurate so far, and the year's not done yet by any means :D

I sent you a message a while ago about a specific part I'd like clarification of, so let me know if you got it. I'm very curious about what it may mean, but of course take your time. You've spent a lot of time and effort giving this service to the community and I'm very thankful for it :)
Teritui: I respect my Two Fathers
Daughter of: Ptah-Sokar-Wesir and Heru-wer
Beloved of: Sekhmet-Hethert, Set and Taweret

Offline Gezausenu

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:56:43 am »
Em hotep, Sekhep!

Thank you again, as always for your services to us. Many prayers for you. Take good care of yourself. <3

Senebty,
Gezausenu
I have left the House, but free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything at all. Ever. <3

Offline Sekhepenaset

• Shemsu
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 12:01:14 am »
Iwy em hotep!

Thank you Tjemsy and Gezausenu for your kindness.  So sweet of you.  And thank everyone else for their patience in this time.

Em hotep, Sekhep!

Thank you for your oracle, it's been very valuable to me. Several parts of it have been accurate so far, and the year's not done yet by any means :D

I sent you a message a while ago about a specific part I'd like clarification of, so let me know if you got it. I'm very curious about what it may mean, but of course take your time. You've spent a lot of time and effort giving this service to the community and I'm very thankful for it :)

Great!  I'm so happy it's made sense so far.  Dua, nekhtet!

Messaged you :)
Senebty -
Sekhep

Sa Aset-Serqet
Mery Wesir her Bast

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2979
  • stats Total Posts: 287010
  • stats Total Topics: 19449
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 110
  • stats Most Online: 217