collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 40
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: RPD Info Sent (Finally)  (Read 5280 times)

Offline Serefwibast

• Shemsu
Re: RPD Info Sent (Finally)
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 07:11:23 pm »
Em hotep, friends!

Haha, I know it's hard to wait when you're checking your e-mail constantly. I just want to remind folks that it's not a matter of Hemet (AUS) ignoring e-mails or even that she doesn't have enough questionnaires in to do a batch of RPDs (insofar as I know, she'll do just one at a time, although scheduling them back-to-back is helpful for her, since the ritual takes a full 24 hours for her to perform and requires trips to the store to get offerings / materials / etc . . . if she can make one trip and get everything for, say, two or three RPDs, that saves her a lot of time).

Plus, as some of you've said already, there's Paganicon coming up, and Hemet's working on her dissertation, and also doing work for the House. ^_^ I know you all know this, and SilverLeo, I'm presuming this was intended as a lighthearted joke . . . but in the off-chance that you're feeling like Hemet might be ignoring you . . . she's not, I can promise you that. She's just super, super busy--and human. <3

Thank you for the thoughtful response, Gezausenu.

I did completely mean my comment as a joke. I apologize to all if it did not come off that way. :-[
"Bast gives me relief"
(Shortened as Serefwi or Ser)

Sa Bast
Mery Wepwawet-Yinepu her Sekhmet-Hethert

Offline Ra'awyserqet

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 09:35:24 am »
Nekhtet!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

(They/them)

Sa Serqet-Aset her Nisut-bity Hekatawy Alexandros (aus), mery Sekhmet-Mut, Yinepu-Wepwawet, Alexandros, her Hethert-Nut-as-Nehmet-Awai.

Fedw Diviner for Serqet-Aset and Nehmet-Awai

Offline Serefwibast

• Shemsu
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 08:19:10 am »
Em hotep nefer again, all!

I just scheduled my RPD for April 4th! I am quite excited and nervous to see who may show up. The past week has been full of ups and downs for me, so I am hoping to take the next few days to recenter and get myself in the right place to meet whichever Name/s want to show!  ;D
"Bast gives me relief"

Sa Bast

Offline Ankhetbast

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 10:51:40 am »
Almost there!  Bast does tend to wander.  Sometimes even for those of us who do have Her in our lineup.  But She also brings people here, and that may be the case.  I took the time before my RPD to think about Netjer as a whole, the overarching and connectedness.  Afterwards one can be so focused on the Names.  And remember... whoever is there is already in that role in your life, even if you don’t know it.  And you can always have relationships with names outside of the RPD.

sat Bast her Hekatawy-Alexandros, meryt Serqet-Aset, Yinepu-Wepwawet, her HetHert-Sekhmet.
~~~~Ankhetbast~~~~

Sat Bast her Hekatawy I (AUS), Meryt Serqet, Yinepu her HetHert

"Be excellent to each other." ~Bill and Ted

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab (priest)
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 05:34:53 pm »
Nekhtet here, too! So many RPDs coming! <3
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Fedw Diviner | Tjemsy@kemet.org

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2018, 11:00:50 pm »
Em hotep nefer again, all!

I just scheduled my RPD for April 4th! I am quite excited and nervous to see who may show up. The past week has been full of ups and downs for me, so I am hoping to take the next few days to recenter and get myself in the right place to meet whichever Name/s want to show!  ;D

Nekhtet! Mine is the next day! Glad to hear this.

Senebty,

AKS
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, Heru wer, and Wesir

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu and Sed/Fundraising Bak/Team Leader

Offline Serefwibast

• Shemsu
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 10:13:31 am »
Almost there!  Bast does tend to wander.  Sometimes even for those of us who do have Her in our lineup.  But She also brings people here, and that may be the case.  I took the time before my RPD to think about Netjer as a whole, the overarching and connectedness.  Afterwards one can be so focused on the Names.  And remember... whoever is there is already in that role in your life, even if you don’t know it.  And you can always have relationships with names outside of the RPD.

That is a fantastic reminder Ankhetbast. It is occasionally hard to remember that the Netjeru aren't just now showing up as Parents, but that this may just be the first time my eyes have been opened to them.
"Bast gives me relief"

Sa Bast

Offline Tatuayinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 04:18:57 pm »

That is a fantastic reminder Ankhetbast. It is occasionally hard to remember that the Netjeru aren't just now showing up as Parents, but that this may just be the first time my eyes have been opened to them.

This is also a great reminder to me. Thank you all for writing.
Tatuayinepu "The one Yinepu sustains"

Child of Yinepu-Wepwawet and Hekatawy Alexandros I (AUS); Beloved of Sekhmet-Hethert, Heru Sa Aset, Set, Heru wer, and Wesir

Sau Apprentice/Fedw diviner for Yinepu and Sed/Fundraising Bak/Team Leader

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3260
  • stats Total Posts: 298659
  • stats Total Topics: 20479
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 117
  • stats Most Online: 955