Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 62
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Something Evil Imitated Wepawet! What is it and What do I do About It? :(  (Read 875 times)

Offline cinemachameleon

• Beginner
I believe someone or something may have imitated / pretended to be Wepawet; when presenting itself to me. 

I don't wish to go into much detail, but the entity was clearly evil, which Wepawet is not, but, otherwise, appeared to be / represented itself as being Him.

Does this sort of thing happen often?  What would this entity be?  What should I do about it?

Offline Ipema'asenu

• Shemsu
In Hotep!

I am a remetj from HoN, but I am also a wizard. That is my personal opinion.

It is very possible that a being approaches you to take advantage of the form of an ancestor or divinity. If in this case your situation is true, I suggest that you do processes of purification (I advise above all the prayers in the sanctuary and the practice of Senut, if you go from the House (?)) Using baths, Reiki, prayers, blessings or what available.
It is remarkable that when a spirit pretends to be something you are giving some kind of opening or not taking the necessary care, but that about Necromancy. I advise you to check your magical protections and that of your home.

Another thing we can take into consideration is HOW you are establishing contact. If it is by means of meditations ask external signs to the deity to confirm their truthfulness, if it is by trance you need to be protected. Overall if you offer an offer and focus your mind on a Netjeru, he will listen to you and come to you. Making this contact in front of an altar or shrine is extremely indicated because it is clothed with divine presence and prevents outsiders from you.

Make daily banishes in your entire home and then daily cleanse the house after and harmonize or bless your home.
I always advise you to contact Wepwawet, to clean the place and to bring your presence there.

Look for a good fortune teller and consult with him if there is a spirit going through a God or if you are one, do it!

These things do not usually happen often, but usually steady your protections, purify yourself and change your personal vibe (please, I'm not putting the blame on your energy xD) help a lot! :)

I'm using the translator so it can not be that perfect answer.
Ipema'asenu - Claimed from the arms of two
https://ipemaasenu.wordpress.com
Sa Yinepu-Wepwawet her Bast, Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Rá
🌻🐱🐺

Offline cinemachameleon

• Beginner
How kind of you to take the time and effort to respond to me, even though you had to use a translator to do so!  I greatly appreciate both the answer and the dedication it took to deliver it!  Thank you!  :)

(Hopefully, my attempts at a response, in Portuguese, translate well! :p )

Como é gentil de sua parte ter tempo e esforço para responder a mim, mesmo que você tenha que usar um tradutor para fazer isso! Eu aprecio muito a resposta e a dedicação necessária para entregá-la! Obrigado! :)

(Espero que minhas tentativas de resposta, em português, traduzam bem!: P)

Offline Gezausenu

Em hotep, friend!

I have no advice whatsoever, beyond asking Wepwawet for protection and sprinkling natron water about your house--indeed, Fabrício hit all the proverbial nails on the head . . . but I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry you had to deal with this! It sounds awful.

I might also ask a priest or Hemet (AUS) if you're really spooked or unsure what to do or if it happens again. Because that's icky. :(

Senebty, and may Wepwawet guard you and bless you always. <3
Gezausenu.
I have left the House, but free services for Papa Set and Mama Sekhmet will always be offered to anyone who asks. Please e-mail me at gezausenu@gmail.com if you need anything at all. Ever. <3

Offline Tarytenyinepu

• Shemsu-Ankh
Em hotep! I have never experienced this before! I can, however, offer a small bit of advice in the way of home cleansing. I had an uncomfortable presence in my house as well. It never made itself known to me directly, but certain areas of the house had a "creepy" feel to them. One night I decided to purify my home, so I did something like this. It was all done spontaneously, so I don't remember word for word what I said at the time, but if I were to do it again it would be something like the following:

After senut, I made a fresh batch of purified natron water, using the words from the rite of senut. I spoke my intention into the water. I don't remember what I said exactly, but it was something like: "All isfet is driven away by the purity of the Netjeru. My natron repels evil and casts it out." I went through my house, sprinkling every corner, floor, wall, and anything in between with a very light flick of natron water. I went through every single room, including closets and the laundry room.

I repeated the same thing again, but with a candle. I spoke my intention to the flame, something like: "The Light of the Eye of Ra burns evil. The Eye sees all isfet here, and She destroys it. It is burned into nothingness. No isfet can withstand Her power, and no spirit dares block Her path." I took the candle through every room as before.

The third time around, I lit some sandalwood incense, and I spoke my intention to the smoke, something like: "The Breath of Netjer purifies everything it touches. Its sweet perfume leaves restless spirits at peace. O Amun, Ever Present One, may Your Divine Presence sanctify this space." (I associate Amun with incense smoke, and He is a very powerful Name to call upon, so He felt appropriate here). I went through my house from top to bottom once again.

The last step was to cleanse via sound. I don't remember who I called upon for this one, but I think it may have been Hethert to bring joy and comfort to my home. I took a bell and rang it loudly in every part of my house, singing a song whilst doing so.

I don't remember how I closed this out, but I feel that a final prayer of protection from Gods you are close to would be appropriate.

I hope this helps!
Taryt En Yinepu "Respect for Yinepu"
Sat Yinepu-Wepwawet her (Hekatawy Alexandros)|, Meryt Sekhmet-Hethert her Djehuty her Montu
--Sau Apprentice--
"The best thing in life is to wake up tomorrow." -- Uncle Jack

Offline Tjemsy

• W'ab Priest - Lay Clergy
Em hotep! I have never experienced this before! I can, however, offer a small bit of advice in the way of home cleansing. I had an uncomfortable presence in my house as well. It never made itself known to me directly, but certain areas of the house had a "creepy" feel to them. One night I decided to purify my home, so I did something like this. It was all done spontaneously, so I don't remember word for word what I said at the time, but if I were to do it again it would be something like the following:

After senut, I made a fresh batch of purified natron water, using the words from the rite of senut. I spoke my intention into the water. I don't remember what I said exactly, but it was something like: "All isfet is driven away by the purity of the Netjeru. My natron repels evil and casts it out." I went through my house, sprinkling every corner, floor, wall, and anything in between with a very light flick of natron water. I went through every single room, including closets and the laundry room.

I repeated the same thing again, but with a candle. I spoke my intention to the flame, something like: "The Light of the Eye of Ra burns evil. The Eye sees all isfet here, and She destroys it. It is burned into nothingness. No isfet can withstand Her power, and no spirit dares block Her path." I took the candle through every room as before.

The third time around, I lit some sandalwood incense, and I spoke my intention to the smoke, something like: "The Breath of Netjer purifies everything it touches. Its sweet perfume leaves restless spirits at peace. O Amun, Ever Present One, may Your Divine Presence sanctify this space." (I associate Amun with incense smoke, and He is a very powerful Name to call upon, so He felt appropriate here). I went through my house from top to bottom once again.

The last step was to cleanse via sound. I don't remember who I called upon for this one, but I think it may have been Hethert to bring joy and comfort to my home. I took a bell and rang it loudly in every part of my house, singing a song whilst doing so.

I don't remember how I closed this out, but I feel that a final prayer of protection from Gods you are close to would be appropriate.

I hope this helps!

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. <3

I've never had anyone (or thing, I suppose) impersonate my gods, and I am sorry you had this experience. :( I don't have much to offer, but I made up a little song for myself once, when I had to go to a place that had a whole lot of toxic badness:

I am pure, I am pure, I am pure, I am pure
My purity is the purity of the great god of creation
I go forth with the Netjeru's love and protection,
No isfet shall stand in my way!

Repeat as many times as is necessary. ^^;
Tjemsy - "Two Red Ones"

Sat Sekhmet her Set
Meryt Heru-wer, Bast, Wepwawet, Taweret, Nebthet,
 & Nefertem-Imhotep

Fedw Diviner | Tjemsy@kemet.org

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 3011