Register
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 67
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Freerice  (Read 483 times)

Offline Bawysudjawi

• Shemsu
Freerice
« on: May 15, 2018, 07:38:05 am »
I was thinking about ma'at earlier and remembered a site that I used to play on at school in my free time. The site quizzes you on various subjects such as science & language & geography & so on (you get to choose which ones to do) while donating 10 grains of rice to the World Food Programme for each question you get correct.

http://freerice.com/

We all may feel a bit too old for it but it's great for those of us who can't really go out much for whatever reason. I've also started a group called "Fighting Hunger for Ma'at". It's invite only so if you sign up and want it, just tell me your username and you'll be in!
"The Two Powers calm me" • ba-WEE-soo-DJA-wee
Son of Set & Heru-wer
Beloved of Ptah & Wepwawet-Yinepu

Offline Sedjfaiemitui

• Shemsu
Re: Freerice
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:21:16 pm »
I was thinking about ma'at earlier and remembered a site that I used to play on at school in my free time. The site quizzes you on various subjects such as science & language & geography & so on (you get to choose which ones to do) while donating 10 grains of rice to the World Food Programme for each question you get correct.

http://freerice.com/

We all may feel a bit too old for it but it's great for those of us who can't really go out much for whatever reason. I've also started a group called "Fighting Hunger for Ma'at". It's invite only so if you sign up and want it, just tell me your username and you'll be in!

Em hotep nefer, Jack! :)

I totally remember this site! Thank you for reminding me, and the rest of us here, that it still exists. :D

Senebty!
Sedjfai
"Endowed by Two Fathers"
𓁣 𓁠
Sat Set her Amun-Re-Banebdjedet
Meryt Herishef, Wesir-Narefy, Heru-Wer, her Yinepu

Offline Bawysudjawi

• Shemsu
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:50:46 pm »
No problem!  :)

Senebty.
"The Two Powers calm me" • ba-WEE-soo-DJA-wee
Son of Set & Heru-wer
Beloved of Ptah & Wepwawet-Yinepu

Offline Marcusmccool

• Beginner
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 09:02:46 pm »
Em hotep! This is a throwback, my username is Kronika. Add me to the group, ill spend time when I can. Senebty!

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2862
  • stats Total Posts: 282611
  • stats Total Topics: 19053
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 107
  • stats Most Online: 217
anything